#94 Dawn and Dusk

Between sleepless nights and long solitary walks, the hearts were still trapped. Broken, yet together.

It were their candid faces which gave away all the emotions. Words always had to fight the battle to sustain those bubbled blows.

They were right there trapped in both their hearts, but none dared to come out for the fear of losing the other.

It was always that little hiccup that stopped them from throwing words which would prick like thorns and leave scars like knives. So they let those unsaid words eat their insides, making them hollow.

Devoid of thoughts and emotions, one day they crossed paths again. They just stood there staring in each other's eyes. Even after five years of relationship, they didn't know what to say. And so, they just stood there allowing their eyes to share their feelings.

She knew her limit had been touched.

Taking a step back, she turned around and walked away.

He didn't try to stop her either. The pieces of his heart were still scattered in her puzzle. But for once, he didn't wish to solve that puzzle.

He just turned away and went his way.

The two taught each other how to walk away from pain. They never came back together and yet their hearts glowed at what those five years had helped them become as individuals.

Indeed their hearts were broken, but that love was never lost.

***

A shorty made with chasing_uncertainty

"The love of Dusk and Dawn might be separated by the day and night, but never does it forgets its mesmerizing charm."

If you wish to know more about the life of Dawn and Dusk, then you're just at the right place.

chasing_uncertainty has started a new story.

"Dawn & Dusk"

If you like the Shorties which we write together, then I don't see any reason why you won't love her story too

What are you waiting for then?
She's waiting for you...