Chapter 1: New School

EUNHA POV:

Riiinnnngggg.....riiinnnng...

"Ughhhhh," I say as I turn off my alarm clock. 

~~~ 6:30 ~~~ 

~~~ Time to get ready~~~

Should I roll off?? 

*thud* "Owwww..." I groaned. 

I guess that's a yes... 

Here we go!!

I got up and walked into my bathroom. After I was up, I looked into the mirror and saw the same old me, just skinnier than before... 

Will I get judged for that?? My body is not that proportionate... 

*sighs* Come on Jung Eunbi, get it together... The bullies won't bother you... You left them behind.

Then I start to put on my new uniform.

(not Eunha, Just a picture of the uniform)

It's not that bad. I honestly like it. The skirt isn't too short.. and I just love how the colors match, although it might look like a bumblebee, it's still cute. I exit my pink girly room that is covered with Big Bang Posters.

G-Dragon Oppa is my husband. 

Hahaaaa... Just kidding. 

And I went downstairs for breakfast. I saw eomma there. 

"Good morning eomma... Where's Appa?? Is he on a business trip again??"

"Ah... my beautiful Eunbi... Your appa just left for work. He'll be back by noon. But how was your sleep?? Did you sleep well??" eomma asked. 

I love her and all, but she sometimes worries too much. "Eomma, I slept well, and i'm glad that Appa didn't go overseas again. I really missed him the last time he went. And where is oppa?? Is he going to school today??" I asked her. 

She nodded and said, "I know, and he had left during your worst time. But let's forget about that and let's focus on the fact that you are going to a new school. Ok?? And Baekhyun went with your Appa so that he can learn how to manage the company." Eomma said. 

I know that oppa doesn't like to work for the company. He wants to become an idol. But he's scared to tell appa. 

I nodded and tried to forget what happened. "Ok eomma. I will do that. Saranghaeyo!!" I start to do aegyo. 

"Haha ok, Eunbi. Now go on. SinB is outside waiting for you." 

"Arasseo Eomma. Annyeong!! Saranghaeyo!!!" I beamed. 

"Nado, annyeong Eunbi," she yelled. 

I grab my bookbag and I go outside to see Sinb. 

She is my best...best...BEST friend in the whole entire world. Our families are soooooo close that they even gave us the same name. She was born a month after me. We've been friends ever since we were 4 years old. I love her soo much. She is the best. 

"Hi, SinB." 

"Hi, Eunha, " SinB said. 

I told her not to call me unnie because we are literally only a month apart. It took her a while but she got used to it. 

"Where's Baekhyun oppa?" She asked. 

She loves my brother. They are like siblings. 

"Oh, he's at the company again. My dad wants to teach him how to run it." I told her. 

"I thought he wanted to become an idol?" 

"He does but he's too scared to tell Appa," I respond. 

"Oh ok. That makes sense. Your appa can get pretty scary once he's mad" SinB said.

We then started laughing. "Are we walking to school today?" I ask her. 

"Yeah, I just felt like walking today since the weather is so nice today. And so that we can talk during the walk there. I missed my bestie." She came over and hugged me. 

I returned the hug and giggled at SinB's words. "I know, we need to do a lot of catching up. A whole summer passed and we weren't with each other 24/7." I replied.

"I know. haha. So start... now." We spent the whole way there just talking. 

JUNGKOOK POV:

Today is the day I go back to the horror they call high school... OOF

Another whole year in which I have to deal with Tzuyu, and all those other girls that try to go after me. 

Thank god that Tzuyu doesn't have any classes with me. She is a year younger than me. 

They only do it because, *sarcastically talking* "I'm handsome" or just because they want my money. They don't do it for love...

I wish that I could find one girl that will love me because of who I am, not just because of my looks, or my money. But just for me. I don't think that will ever happen...

Oh well... time to get ready. I start my morning routine when I'm done with putting on my uniform.

 I start my morning routine when I'm done with putting on my uniform

(A/N: FETUS JUNGKOOK!!! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!)

I went downstairs, grabbed my bookbag, and said goodbye to my parents. I went to V's house and when he came out after 5 minutes, we went to go pick up Yugyeom, and his little sister Kei and we walked to school. 

Once we entered the school, the crowds came. Kei had left with her friends earlier because she knew that this would happen.

Yugyeom, V, and I literally had to push our way through the crowd just to get to the first period. 

OOF!!! How annoying... I am literally going to kill someone one of these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. It's me. I hope you guys liked this chapter I will post chapter 2 tomorrow. Since I'm just gonna post a chapter each day. So get ready for chapter 2. It's one of my favorite chapters.