Chapter 46: I'm Sorry

Eunha Pov:

"Oppa... I am...." 

"You're what bunny??" 

"I... I am getting married..." 

His facial expression is what hurt me the most. "Wh-what do you mean??" 

My eyes started to water. "I... My parents put me into an arranged marriage and I had no choice... I'm sorry!!!" 

He was shocked. "I... I... WHY DIDNT' YOU TRY!!!" 

"I DID TRY!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME?!!!" 

"Well, obviously not because you didn't even fight for our relationship!!!" 

"I TRIED!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED!!! I PASSED OUT JUST BECAUSE OF THE CRYING!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH STRESS I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS?!!! I EVEN TRIED TO BUY YOU SOMETHING TO YOU AS AN APOLOGY GIFT!!!" 

"DID YOU? DID YOU REALLY??? OR DID YOU JUST USE ME AS ALL THE OTHER GIRLS DID?!! USED ME OR POPULARITY AND AMAZEMENT JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A GIRL WHO WAS BULLIED HER ENTIRE LIFE AND PITTED HERSELF!!!" 

What he said to me was worse than any bullying. I was shocked. He then regretted what he said. 

"Eunha, I.. I didn't mean it like that... I-" 

Before he said anything I slapped him. He held his cheek. 

"If you knew how... if you knew how it felt to be bullied... you would understand... and just know that I did love you... and you know what... What you said right now hurt me more than any bullying I have gone through. Here." I then took off the ring he gave me. 

"Take it back. I obviously don't deserve it since I didn't love you like I thought I did. Goodbye oppa... Forever" I then ran off as he called for me. 

I ran to my house up to my room and went to my room and slammed the door. I cried and slid my back to the door. 

"I love you oppa... I hope you know that..." 

I then pulled out the real ring from my pocket and put it on my left ring finger. 

That's right... I never gave him the real ring. 

I bought a fake ring that I gave him so that I can keep the real one to myself. I went to sleep and cried all night. 

Jungkook Pov:

I was so mad. She didn't even try to fight. 

"I TRIED!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED!!! I PASSED OUT JUST BECAUSE OF THE CRYING!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH STRESS I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS?!!! I EVEN TRIED TO BUY YOU SOMETHING TO YOU AS AN APOLOGY GIFT!!!" 

I got so mad. Does she really think that a present will help?!

"DID YOU? DID YOU REALLY??? OR DID YOU JUST USE ME LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS DID?!! USED ME OR POPULARITY AND AMAZEMENT JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A GIRL WHO WAS BULLIED HER ENTIRE LIFE AND PITTED HERSELF!!!"