Chapter 16: Danger

Friday, July 3rd 

Tzuyu's Pov:

She was still on the railing though when it broke. 

"AHHHH!!!" She was falling. 

"EUNHA!" I ran to her just in time before she fell into the water. 

I was holding onto her, trying to pull her onto the bridge but I couldn't get her there. I was trying super hard. 

Eunha's POV:

When I helped Tzuyu over the railing broke and I fell along with it. 

"AAAAHHHHH!!" I was screaming. 

"EUNHA!!!!" I heard Tzuyu yelled. 

She ran to me and got my hands before I fell into the river. She was trying hard but I knew she wouldn't be able to. 

"Tzuyu!!" I yelled. 

"Yeah??" She yelled. 

"Let go!!" 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I WON'T!!! YOU'LL DROWN!!!" 

My eyes got watery. "You're not going to be able to carry me up let go!! I weigh like a thousand pounds!!" 

"No, I can't!!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!" I could hear her crying. 

"It's ok, at least I can go knowing that you forgave me and wanted to be my friend again!!" I said my tears falling. 

"No!! You don't need to be forgiven!! I do!!" She said as she was sobbing. 

"I always have forgiven you..." 

"Thank you." She yelled. 

"Thank you for letting me explain!! I will forever be grateful but now. I think it's time to say goodbye." 

"EUNHA?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! YOU WON'T HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE!!!" 

"I'm saying. Goodbye Tzuyu!! At least I can go knowing that you wanted me to  be your friend!" I let my hands go and fell into the river. Then everything went black.

Tzuyu Pov: 

"Thank you for letting me explain!! I will forever be grateful but now. I think it's time to say goodbye." 

"EUNHA?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! YOU WON'T HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE!!!" 

"I'm saying. Goodbye Tzuyu!! At least I can go knowing you wanted to be my friend again!" I felt her let go. 

"Eunha?! NO!!" I looked over the bridge and she was gone. I started to sob loudly. 

WHY?! WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?! WHY DID I COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! 

I sobbed loudly. 

Jungkook oppa then came. He asked me what happened. I explained everything. 

"I have to save her..." he said. 

"I should go. I caused this." 

"No!! Call the ambulance so that they can get Eunha to the hospital," he told me. 

I nodded and started to call the ambulance. He jumped in to go after her. After calling them I ran to the shore of the lake. I couldn't see them.