Chapter 63: WEDDING DAY

A/N: GUYS!!!! KARD CAME OUT WITH A NEW SONG AND IT HAS BEEN MY NEW JAM!!! HAHA JK!! BUT I ALSO LOVE IT... SO, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD CHECK IT OUT!!! IT'S CALLED 'YOU IN ME' I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Eunha Pov:

The doors to the church opened. There, standing in front of everyone were Tae oppa and my future husband. I saw that Jungkook's mouth was open very wide. I giggled to myself. 

"You ready??" Appa asked me. 

I nodded. "Ready." 

We started to walk. My feet and BB's feet were matching as we walked to the front of the church. I never imagined this moment. The moment where I would be walking down the aisle. 

I nudged SinB's side. 

"You nervous??" I said in a whisper. 

"Yeah. But, I am also ready." 

"Me too." 

We got to the end of the aisle. BB and I released our arms from each other and went to where our future hubbies were at. My appa linked my hands with Kookie oppa's hands. 

"Jungkook??" My appa said. 

"Ne appa." He said. 

"Please take care of her." my appa told him. 

He then looked at me. "She is one of the most important women in my life." 

"Appa!! You're gonna make me cry!!!" I whined. 

He laughed. 

Kookie oppa nodded. "I will protect her with all of my life." 

"Thank you." Appa and Kookie then hugged. 

Appa then hugged me. "Saranghaeyo Eunbi" 

I hugged him back. "Saranghaeyo appa." 

I let him go and he went to sit down with Eomma. 

I faced Jungkook. "You look beautiful," he said. 

I smiled. "You look even better than I do." 

He smiled. "I doubt that." 

Then the priest started to speak.

Priest:

We gather here to unite these four people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as a lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. 

Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times. and be loving, and unselfish.

Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor, and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of the rest of your lives?