Chapter 36: Bungee Jump!!!

(I skipped the first 2 days because they didn't seem really interesting and GFriend actually went bungee jumping so I thought that this would be a better chapter. Thank you to all of you who love my story and want me to update more. It makes me feel better and it keeps me going with this story. I really love you all.)

No one's Pov:

Both of the girls were already ready and driving to the place. 

"Unnie do you think it will be fun??" 

"Of course!! How are we not going to have fun?!" 

"Unnie are you really ok with this??" SinB said knowing her best friend is a little afraid of heights. 

"Of course BB. Besides we have each other." Eunha said with a huge smile. 

Then they just starting to be the crazy weirdos they are when Big Bang's 'Bang Bang Bang' came on. 

"BANG BANG BANG!!! BANG BANG BANG!!! BAM!! BAM!! BAM!!" They yelled while doing crazy dance moves. 

When they got there, they ran to the elevator that was going to take them up to where they were going to jump off. 

"KAJA!!!" they both yelled. 

They got on. 

"I hope that nothing-"

*loud sounds* *elevator shaking* 

"AHHH!!" then they realized that the elevator was only taking them up. 

Then they burst into laughter. When they reached the top, they started to fight on who was going to go first. 

"Let's play rock paper scissors," Eunha suggested. 

Eunha was paper and SinB chose scissors. SinB ended up winning. 

"YAY!!!!" SinB yelled. 

Eunha was just pouting. "Awww" 

"It's ok unnie." 

Eunha just kept pouting because of the fact that she lost. 

"SinB." 

The guy said and SinB started to get ready... and she jumped. 

"SINB!!!" Eunha screamed.

SinB was just laughing. Eunha was worried yet happy for her friend. 

"GO SINB!!! HWAITING!!!" 

Then it was Eunha's turn to jump. Before jumping, she did a quick prayer. SinB was cheering her on from the crowd. 

"Unnie!!!" Eunha heard SinB yell, "JUMP!!" SinB yelled trying to encourage Eunha. 

Eunha finished her prayer and then jumped. She started to scream and then started to laugh. SinB didn't know if she was crying or laughing. She kept trying to see Eunha's face.