Chapter 31: Kidnapped

2 days later...

Eunha Pov:

Ahhh finally... I get to go home. 

SinB and I are already packing so that we can go home. 

"Ahh, I can't wait to get out of here," I said as we were going down the stairs. 

"Hahaha. I thought it was pretty fun actually, I mean we swam in the garden pool thing, got these beautiful necklaces, watched Pretty Little Liars, and we had a lot of fun with kookie and Tae oppa," she said smiling. 

"Yeah, those days were not the other ones," I responded and then we kept talking about everything we did. 

Once we got to the last floor we went to say goodbye to Aunt Taeyeon. We're now walking side by side exiting the hospital. Our necklaces started to glow... 

What the heck?? We looked at each other like 'what' then we turned around and... 

*thud* everything went black...

 2 hours later... 

I fluttered my eyes and felt my headache. 

I looked up and found myself in a room. I look around and I see SinB next to me. She's asleep. 

"SinB." I try to get up and I noticed that I am tied up to a chair. 

That's when it hit me. 

I've been kidnapped... 

I try to escape but the ropes are too tight. 

"SinB!! SINB!!" I try to wake her up but she doesn't budge. 

I noticed something weird. Her necklace... it was like shocking her to wake up. Her eyes then burst her eyes open. Then she started to shake her body. I just watched in shock. 

She stopped moving. She started to look around. She then saw me. 

"Unnie!! Where are we?! What are we doing here?!" I saw tears in her eyes. 

I felt my eyes water. "I don't know... I don't know.." I said trying to stop my tears. 

But it didn't work. I started to sob quietly. 

"BB I'm scared... I just got out of the hospital and I haven't seen my parents or Baekhyun oppa...." 

*gasp* "What if I never see them again..." that's when I started to sob harder. 

"Unnie!! UNNIE!!" I looked at her. 

"Everything's going to be ok.... Trust me..." I nodded. 

I smiled. She smiled. Our necklaces started to glow. 

I am going to kill myself... 

This is the 5th time they glow today. Then a ball of light literally just formed and it showed a message. It said where we were and then it talked. 

"Who do you want me to tell that you're kidnapped??" said the voice that read us the message when we first got them. 

"Our family and oppas," I said. 

"And the police," SinB said. 

"Alright." and then it split up into a lot of separate balls of life and started to fly away. 

We just looked at each other in amazement and got excited. We are going to be free soon I hope... Then the door opened. This guy came in and he was... HUGE. Like he was tall and buff. It's scary... 

I am going to die... 

He then pointed the way for someone. It was a girl... she was wearing a mask and I didn't know who it was. She looked extremely familiar. 

The mask covered her real voice. "Annyeong Eunha, SinB." 

I am jungshook...

(AGAIN I IS TRYING TO WATCHEU MY PROFANITY!!!)

"I know exactly who you are you beach... What the hell do you want from us?!" SinB said. 

I am confuzzled. 

How does SinB know her?? 

The girl was shocked. She then walked to SinB incredibly fast. 

"How the fudge do you know who I am??" she asked. 

I was scared by the way she screamed. 

"I heard Lay talking all about it... He ratted you out and now the police know about everything that you have done... You beach...." SinB said. 

I am so confuzzled. The girl then steps back... 

"Do you know who I am?!" I shook my head. 

Too scared to even speak. She then approached me. 

"Then it will be more fun to torture you last." I stared at her shocked. 

I looked at SinB and I saw a tear fall on her face. 

"Boys, I need you to..." 

She then said everything she said to the guards to hurt us. I was shocked. They were even going to call Jungkook oppa and Taehyung oppa so that they can watch us suffer... 

"WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO HURT US SO BAD?! DON'T YOU THINK YOU DID ENOUGH TO UNNIE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUR FRIEND?! YOU FAKE A** Bi***!!!" 

She then laughed. "You don't get it done you?? *laughs* you really don't get it?" We just looked at her confused and shocked. 

"You!!" She pointed at me. 

"YOU ALWAYS STOLE EVERYTHING THAT I HAD!!! YOU STOLE EVERYONE!!! EVERYTHING!!!"

Why does that sound familiar??

"AND YOU!!!" she pointed at BB. 

"YOU STOLE EUNHA UNNIE'S LOVE FROM ME!!!" I then looked at her. 

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?! WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled letting my tears fall.... she answered calmly which surprised me. 

"You don't know who I am... you want to know??" I looked at her and nodded. 

"Fine." She took off her mask...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii guys... another cliffhanger. I will shorten this up for you.... there are only 2 options. It's either Yein or Umji. Lay said some clues before in the other chapters. He once said that they're best friends. And that they have been friends since ever. I hope that helped you guys solve it a bit more.... until next time

Author-nim out...
Sarangahe...😚😚😚💗💗