Chapter 44: Presents... Too... Many... Presents😣😣

Eunha Pov:

I looked at the presents and I was... scared. I saw more than 10 presents and that scary. I would like to have only like 5... but I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of people at your party. I opened almost all of the presents and it took me about 2 hours. 

The only ones left are the presents my best friends gave me. I opened Kei unnie's present first. She gave me a necklace that had my name engraved on it. 

I looked at her, "Aww unnie... thank you so much." 

"You're welcome Eunha!!". 

I then smiled. I then opened Yeomie oppa's present. It was a charm bracelet the had all of our 5 names in hearts. 

Some Hearts were bigger than others but that's because of the names though. They all had our nicknames. My heart was the biggest since it was my bracelet and it was the same design for each of our friends. I looked at him amazed. 

"Oppa... you didn't have to." 

"Do you worry, I got one for everyone..." I then hugged him. 

*whispering* "Thank you" I felt him nod. 

I put it on and admired it. I smiled. I then turned to Tzuyu who had a present in her hands. I opened it and it was a Eunha plushie. I was in awe. 

I didn't know that they had one for me.

I was so happy. I then saw Jungkook oppa, V oppa, and BB walk over to Tzuyu. 

"Where did you get it?? I need one!!" SinB said all excited. 

She's probably gonna mess with it. I then saw Tzuyu tell them the website she got it from and they all started to order one that looks like me. I laughed. 

"My turn!!! So everybody... MOVE!!!" I heard V oppa say. I laughed and everyone moved. 

I saw him coming with more than 10 bags and then I realized why I got so many presents. It was mostly Tae oppa. I gave him a serious look and then he pointed at SinB. 

"She said I could spend it!!" 

I then glared at her and she started laughing. 

"But you're gonna love the one that is in the big box." I turned to the big box and ran to it. 

I opened it. It was... a... giant... PICKA CHU!!! It completes my collection of Pickachu's. I am happy now. 

I ran and hugged Tae oppa and SinB. I saw Kookie oppa a little mad.