Chapter 61: Little Talk

Jungkook Pov:

I opened my eyes to the shining bright light coming in from the balcony window. I looked back at the bed and see that Eunha is still asleep. I smiled. I kissed her head and slowly got up from the bed. 

I did some stretches, a few pushups, and went to go shower. I put on a white t-shirt, grey sweats, and my bunny slippers. I went downstairs and found Minah noona cooking breakfast. 

I knocked on the kitchen door and she turned around. When she saw me, she looked shocked. 

"Did Eunha wake you up??" 

I shook my head. 

"You... woke up... by yourself??" 

I nodded. 

"Wow. That's something new," she said. 

I chuckled. "Haha... very funny," I said. 

She then chuckled as she rolled her eyes playfully. 

"What are you making for breakfast noona??" 

"I'm making pancakes. Why?? You want to make Eunha breakfast in bed??" 

I nodded eagerly. 

She laughed. "Ok. Come on. Help me." 

I jumped over to where she was and helped her. She made the pancakes while I decorated. With my pancakes, I made a happy face with whipped cream and strawberries. 

For Eunha's, I made an outline of a bunny out of chocolate syrup. The filling was whipped cream, the nose was made out of a small piece of a strawberry, and the eyes were made out of strawberries that were shaped into hearts. The smile was made out of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I then grabbed orange juice for both of us and headed upstairs. 

I entered the room and found her asleep. I smiled. I put the tray on our bedstand and went to go wake her up. I lightly shook her. 

"Eunhaaaaa... ireonnaaa..." she then smiled and fluttered her eyes opened. 

I smiled at her and she started to stretch. She did the cutest yawn. She then sat up. "Why did you wake up so early oppa??" she said, her voice still hoarse. 

I laughed. "Do you even know what time it is??" I asked her and she shook her head. 

"It's 10 AM." 

Her eyes then opened fully. "Oh." 

I laughed. "But who cares. It's a Saturday." she giggled. 

"I brought us breakfast!!!" 

Her mouth was open. "Did you help unnie make them??" 

I nodded. "I also decorated them," I said as I handed her her tray of Pancakes and juice. 

"AWWW... I am a bunny!!!" she said. 

"Yes, you are..." 

"How come yours is only a smiley face, we could've had matching breakfast!!!" 

I frowned. 

"Oh well, now let's eat!!!" Eunha said. 

I laughed and started to eat with her. I saw that she had some whipped cream on her face. I wiped the whipped cream on her nose with a napkin. She then smiled and put some whipped cream on her finger and put it on my nose. 

"Oh no, sweetie... you didn't..." 

"Oh yes, sweetie... I did. What you gonna do about it???" She said as she stuck her tongue out at me.