Chapter 4: Lunch

EUNHA'S POV:

Yay!!! It's finally lunchtime. 

My throat hurts from talking about myself and SinB for 4 periods straight. But they were fun I guess. I got to sit next to Kookie oppa and SinB during all of those classes so they were great. 

SinB and I were heading to the cafeteria when Kookie oppa came and said that he would introduce us to his other friends once we got our food. 

As soon as we got our food, he led us to his table. There we saw V oppa, another boy, and a girl. 

I was confused about why a girl was sitting there and not a whole bunch of them. 

Yes, I now know what Jungkook oppa is to the school... 

The most popular boy ever along with V oppa and Yugyeom oppa. 

So I was really confused about why only one girl was there with them. But I didn't mind it. She looks really nice. 

"Eunha, SinB, this is Yugyeom."

 He is really tall

 He is really tall... and he kind of looks like Jungkook oppa. 

"And his little sister Kei."

Ah, that makes more sense

She's so cute and pretty. I had to admit that I was a little jealous but she doesn't seem to have much interest in Kookie oppa. 

Wait!! What am I even saying?! 

"And guys this is Eunha and SinB," Oppa told them. 

"Omg! You 2 are sooo cute. My name is Kei. I hope that we can become great friends. Come, sit by me." 

I don't know why, but SinB and I seem to really like this girl. It's like if she's been our friend for a while. 

"Sure," SinB and I said at the same time. 

So we sat down next to Kei and the whole entire group introduced themselves to us. Well of course except for Kookie and Tae oppa. After introducing ourselves, we started to make jokes and have fun.