Chapter 23: Anniversary!!! Pt.1

A/N: Hey guys!! I is a BACK!! Haha just kidding. Anyway, I just want to say sorry for not updating, I just entered high school on Monday, and it has kept me pretty busy. But I will try my best to update as much as possible. But I don't know if it will be every day like before, but I will try. The days I will update the most will probably be Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I love you!! And the picture was made by my little sister @Taejulove Now let's get on with the story.....

Time skip to a week later...

Jungkook POV:

It's Saturday and I am currently getting everything ready for tomorrow. "So, what song will you be singing, and would you like to have this place all to yourselves?" the manager asked me. Aka, Jin Hyung. 

"Yes, and will be singing Eyes, Nose, Lips. It's her favorite song." he started laughing his windshield laugh. 

"Ok then. I'll have the place empty for you... My Kookie." he then started laughing. 

"Hahaha. Very funny. I forgot to laugh." I said. 

"Well anyways I have to go. I need to tell Eunha that we're coming here tomorrow." he looked shocked. 

"YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HER?!" 

"No... I wanted it to be a surprise." 

"Oh ok."

"Bye Hyung." 

"Bye Kookie." 

Let's go to Bunny's house...

*knock knock* "Oh! Kookie-ah! What brings you here?" 

"Hi, eomoni. I'm here to see Eunha." 

"Oh, she's upstairs, the 4th floor in the dance studio." "Oh ok." As I was walking up the last set of stairs I heard a piano. Then I heard her voice.

"NEGA ALGO INSSEUN NAN

GEUJEO USGO ISSEUL PPUN

NEOREUL SILMANG SIKIGO

SIPJI ANHA

JEONBU KKAEJYEOBEORIN BROKEN HEART

TTEONABEORIN NEONEUN FAR AWAY

NANEUN MALHAL SUGA EOPSEOSSEO

GEUNYANG SARANG BATGO SIPEOSSEO

GEUNYANG SARANG BATGO SIPEOSSEO"

Why is she singing that song?! It's so sad. It's ok though. Kookie is here to save the day. 

I ran in "Bunny!!" she jumped. 

Omo! Ya oppa!! Why did you do that?!" She said that as she came over to me and slapped me. 

And can I say something? It HURT! 

"Ow!!" I said. 

"Omo. I'm sorry oppa. What brings you here anyway. Aren't you supposed to be helping your mom?" She asked.

She came over and hugged me. I hope she forgets our anniversary. I hug her back. 

"It's ok. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to your favorite restaurant tomorrow." I told her.