Chapter 55: Jungkook's Past "Love"

A/N: HEYYYYY!!!! I'm back!!! So how do you guys feel??? Have you been enjoying the story?? I hope you have because this story will be coming to an end. I hope that you guys continue to love and support my story... it means a lot to me that you guys enjoy this story!!! But anyhow... I wanted to tell you guys that I will publish 2 chapters each day for the next 9 days which is how long my vacation from school will take and then I go back and keep updating... Hopefully. Well anyhow... I hope you enjoy this story and its new chapters

Jungkook's Pov:

"Ok. So I met her in the first year of middle school and dated her in the second year of middle school." 

They all nodded except for V since he already knew the entire story and was smiling to himself the entire time in a derp way.

I giggled and then went back to the story since SinB and Eunha really want to hear it. 

(He's telling the story as the Flashback happens)

*Flashback to Tae and Kookie's first day of middle school*

"Hyung come on!! We're going to be late on our first day of middle school!!" I yell at my hyung, Taehyung a.k.a V, who is still inside his house. 

It's our first day of middle school and I am going there with my best friend. We have been best friends since we were born, and ever since then... our parents gave us the nickname Taeook since we are always hanging out together. 

"I'm coming soon Kookie!!! Just wait for a little more!!!" 

I sighed. "I've been waiting for the past hour!!!" he then finally came out. 

I felt better. 

"What took you so long!!??" I asked him. 

"Eomma wouldn't tell me where I left my shoes so I had to look for them... then I had to look for my jacket and then I forgot to brush my teeth so I then went to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth," he explained. 

"Haha. You're eomma is evil." I said. 

He then laughed with me. I then had to ask him a question. 

"Hyung... do you think that Eunbi figured out that I was her secret admirer??" He then started to think. 

"I don't know Kookie. You left the day after you gave her that note. She probably hasn't. And don't call me hyung. We are literally the same age." I frowned.