Chapter 50: Minah

Eunha Pov: 

I woke up and saw that it was still night. I noticed that I was in a room. I then looked at the door and saw a lady come in. She had a ponytail and a black and white uniform. 

"Oh, you're awake

"Oh, you're awake." 

I was shy so I just nodded. 

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Annyeong. My name is Bang Minah." 

I smiled. "Annyeong, my name is Jung Eunbi. But you can call me Eunha." I said and stuck my hand out. 

She smiled and took my hand and shook it. 

"How long was I asleep??" 

"Not that long. Your fiance just left and I was going to start organizing both of your clothes. You can just sit around." 

I cringed at that thought. I can't stay still. I have to do something. "Let me help you. I have to do something. I can't just let you do it all by yourself." I told her. 

She turned around and looked at me. "Jinja?!! You want to help me??" I nodded. 

I can see where she is coming from. Most rich people don't like to do anything around their house. 

"I will help you with almost everything. No denials. No exceptions. Now. Let's get to work." I then tied my hair up and saw that she was laughing. 

I started to laugh too. 

We then started to unpack my clothes and Kookie's clothes. When I finished with one of my suitcases, I went to help Minah with the rest of my suitcases.

Time skipeu...

We finished unpacking all of the clothes and saw that Kookie oppa was back. I ran to him and gave him a hug. 

"Why did you take so long??" he laughed and smiled. 

"I was helping V and BB get their things out of the car. They had like a bottomless pit there." I started to laugh. 

"Well, you want to go out to eat dinner, or eat here??" 

I checked the clock. It's 10 pm. "Let's eat here. What do you want to eat??" 

"Hmmm... Korean Beef." 

I smiled knowing that he was going to ask for that. "Korean Beef it is. Go get washed up and then come down for dinner." he nodded. 

"Minah unnie... let's get some Korean beef going." 

"You should probably rest. I'll get the food ready."