Chapter 17: The Sleepover

Saturday, July 4th

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Your daughter is ok." everyone sighed. 

"She just had a small concussion because it looks likes she hit something during the fall. She's going to some rest but other than that she's good. She's awake right now would you like you to see??" 

"Yes!!" everyone said at the same time. 

"Come, follow me." he leads us to room number 325. 

When we went in there we saw Eunha with a small bandage around her head. 

"Eunha!!!!" everyone ran to her and hugged her. 

And by everyone, I mean everyone. Me, her parents, Baekhyun, SinB, Tzuyu, Kei, Yein, Taehyung, Yugyeom, Sowon noona, Yerin noona, Yuju, and Umji. She was laughing. We all were. 

"How are you feeling??" I asked. 

"Tired. But i'm fine. I can leave today so that we can continue the sleepover." We all giggled. "We'll let you guys have time for yourselves. We'll be at home setting everything up." Her mom said. 

"Thank you eomma. Saranghae." Eunha and Baekhyun said. 

"Thank you eomoni." the rest of us said. They left. 

"Eunha I'm sorry. You shouldn't be here. You should've just let me jump off." Tzuyu said." 

It's so true... you really are at blame for this. Everything that has happened to Eunha is your fault... it truly is. 

I don't know about the jumping-off part but um... I think that you should've just dealt with it like a mature person and not be so impulsive...

"Tzuyu I already told you that it's not your fault. I decided to let go. Besides if you jumped, that would have hurt me more than your bullying." 

"Thank you. But I think I should go. I don't think i'm wanted here." 

I felt so bad for her... but at the same time... she deserves it... we're all here because of her...

But before she could leave, Eunha grabbed her hand. "You are wanted here. Right guys??" 

"Yeah. We all know what happened so it was just a mistake. We're now all accepting you as our best friend." Yugeyeom said. 

We all went to hug her. I saw her tearing up. We let go and we went back to sitting down. SinB, Tae, and I kept on standing next to Eunha. 

She went to Eunha and gave her a big hug. "Thank you"

SINB POV:

When Kookie told me what happened I felt so bad. So I ran back inside and gave Tzuyu a hug, she hugged me back.  

"Thank you...thank you for trying to save her." 

"It's no problem. None of that would have happened if I didn't go there in the first place."

"Tzuyu, thank you for being our friend again. We really missed you." She hugged me again. 

"Thank you for forgiving me." 

We burst into tears and started to hug each other again. 

I really missed you... things were a bit empty without you there with us...