Chapter 40: I missed you

Eunha Pov:

I am currently eating breakfast alone since Yerin Unnie left yesterday since she had to do a schedule.

My parents are busy with their schedule and oppa doesn't want to talk to me. Every time I try to talk to him he'll be like,

"Go away", "I'm busy", "You're annoying", "Shut up and you're annoying"

Why is he like this??

He always has cared about me and talked to me. I looked at the plate and I haven't eaten half of the food.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I then pushed the plate and sat on the couch staring at nothing.

*ding dong*

I looked at the door and walked there shrugging. I honestly didn't care about anything anymore.

I then opened the door and saw the three people I thought I would never see again. I closed the door and then rubbed my eyes. I opened the door and they were still there looking at me all confused.

"Come... in," I said with my eyes all wide.

They all sat down on the couch and I didn't know what to do so I sat on the opposite side of them and just stayed quiet. We were all quiet. It was like that awkward silence that you would see in movies.

It was weird.

"Sooo... um, why did you guys come after a month of ignoring me??" I asked Tae oppa and Kookie oppa, who was supposed to be my boyfriend but also ignored me, coldly.

"Well, we all have something to say..." Kookie oppa said.

I missed his voice, his laugh, and his hugs...

I then looked at all of them.

"Soooo," I said since no one was saying anything.

They all looked at each other and nodded. "Mianhae."

I was shocked. "What??"

"Mianhae Eunha... we didn't mean to hurt you. We were just so busy with our family's business that we couldn't even talk to anyone." Tae oppa said.

I feel guilty now. I was blaming them and saying that they were ignoring me when they were busy. I am so selfish.

"Bunny, mianhae!!! I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that my parents forced me to ignore everyone except for V because he lives with me... and I'm just truly sorry." He said as he came toward me.

I was trying so hard to hold it in but I couldn't I ran up to him, jumped, and hugged him. Tears started to fall.

"I missed you oppa. Your voice, your hugs, your bunny face..." I was gonna continue but then he kissed me.

I blushed. I wasn't used to kissing him anymore. A whole month has already had passed.

"YAH!! We're still here!!" Tae oppa said.

I laughed.

"Tae... You killed it!!" Kookie oppa whined. I slapped his arm and blushed.

"YAH!!!" I yelled at him.

They all started to laugh.

"I'm kidding..." He then engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back.

"Hey... Can I speak now???" Tae oppa said.

We nodded.

Instead of saying something serious, he did something extremely funny.

*in a derp voice* "Did you miss the Tae?!!"