Chapter 9: Recording

(A/N: Hi guys, this is going to be my shortest chapters probably ever because this is just going to be them recording their song. They're not going to much after that)

rriiinnnggg....rriinnnggg

I opened my eyes and saw that it was 8 am. I turned off my Big Bang "If You" alarm then started to stretch. 

"Ah, now this is how to start a Saturday." I walked out onto my terrace and saw the beautiful morning sun. 

I walked back to my room. I decided to take a shower so I got everything ready. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I got in and felt the warm water running down my body. 

When I finished showering I put on my clothes. I was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt that said charming and a blue skirt that is above the knee. I let my hair stay down.

I went downstairs and saw everyone there waiting for me

"Aish, you guys didn't have to wait for me to be done." 

"We know. But we wanted to have breakfast as a family since today is probably the only day I will have free." Appa said. 

"Arasseo Appa. I understand. Let's eat. What are we going to eat today eomma?" I asked. 

"We are going to eat pancakes that have happy faces made with strawberries and whipped cream." 

"Oooo that sounds soooo delicious. Let's eat. Thank you eomma." 

We were eating and talking and joking around like always. 

I love my family. 

"Ok, well I have to go now. Bye, Everyone!!" He then walked around and gave us a kiss on the cheek. 

"Bye appa. Have a great time at work." Baekhyun oppa said as he gave Appa a hug. 

"Bye appa. I hope you have a great day." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Bye honey. See you after work." They then kissed. 

"Ew Eomma, Appa. Do that on your own time." Baek oppa and I said. We started laughing. 

"Saranghae!!" We all yelled at appa. 

"Oppa, can you come to my room??" 

"Sure!!!" 

We let eomma do her thing and we went up to my room. 

"What's up??" 

"Can my friends and I use your recording thingy?? We need to record our song." 

"Sure. I'll even help you guys. How about that??" 

"Yay! Thank you oppa." I then hugged him and we started to play around with each other.