Chapter 26: Unnie!!

SinB Pov:

I was happy... She... she remembers me...

I smiled and laughed and hugged her. She hugged me too and we both started to laugh together.

"Unnie!!" I said as I hugged her and cried.

"You remember me!!!" I sobbed. 

"Mianhae SinB... I'm sorry for forgetting you!!! My heart knew who you were but my mind didn't!! Whenever you left, my heart left with me!! Mianhae!!" she sobbed loudly. 

I released the hug and wiped her tears. "You don't have to be sorry. You're back to me Unnie. And that's all that matters. Do you want the album I made you??" I asked her. 

"Of course I do pabo-ya!! What kind of question is that?!" she asked. 

I just laughed. "Ok ok. Mianhae." we then kept looking through the albums. 

~~~

We then took a walk in the hospital's garden. It was so beautiful... It wasn't big but it was so pretty... 

It was surrounded by water and there was this little place you could sit in that was in the water...

We ran there so no one else could get it. 

Sorry... But this place is reserved for Eunha unnie and me... 

We then sat down and the grass felt so smooth. 

"SinB it's so nice to remember you again. I felt as if my whole heart was gone when I couldn't remember you," she said looking at the water. 

"It's ok Eunha unnie. I still love you and always loved you. How am I supposed to hate you for that huh??" I asked her. 

She looked up and smiled. She then hugged me. "Thank you, BB! I love you too." I hugged her back and smiled. 

"But there is one more thing??" I told her. 

"What is it BB??" 

I looked at her, "Do you perhaps remember Kookie oppa?" I told her... being the curious person I am. 

"Who??" I then felt sad. 

Poor oppa has been suffering all this time and she still hasn't remembered him... 

"So that's no. Kookie oppa is that guy that collapsed when you couldn't remember him." I told her looking sad. 

Her expression then turned sad. She then was quiet as if she was remembering him.

"Oh.... him. What was his name?? Jungshook.... no. Jung...look.... no. Junglebook??" She looked at me so innocent. 

I started laughing... "Pfft... Haha... Jungshook. No that's not his name. Even though it does rhyme with it. His name is Jungkook. Although he looked pretty Jungshook when you couldn't remember him. Haha. We called him Kookie oppa."