Chapter 70: Celebration

Eunha Pov:

I woke up to the sound of my stomach growling. I got up, I was then pushed back down on the bed in a split second. 

I saw that Kookie oppa had pushed me onto the bed. 

"OPPA!!! I... want... to GET up!!" I yelled. 

He laughed at the fact that I couldn't get up. 

"Nu-uh-uh..." he teased. "You cannot get out of bed." 

I pouted and looked the other way. He brought me my food and set it down. I didn't look at it. 

"Aren't you going to eat??" 

I shook my head. "Not if you don't let me get out of this room," I told him while not even sparing him a glance. 

He tried like 10 times to get my attention back but I didn't give it to him 

"Ok. FINE." I happily jumped out of the bed and skipped to the living room. 

I saw BB sitting there at the table eating her breakfast. When she saw me she put her fork down. 

"Did you have to beg to leave that room too??" 

I nodded. "Yeah." 

She laughed and I sat down. Oppa then came into the room and put my plate of food down on the table. 

"Thank youuu" 

He then rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." he left the room. 

BB and I started to laugh. I looked down at my plate and saw everything that I was craving. 

He knows me so well... 

Tae and Kookie oppa then came into the room and sat down in front of us. 

BB and I looked at each other and then put our forks down. I still had food in my mouth so I had chubby cheeks. I was slowly chewing my food while they looked at us. 

They started to giggle and laugh. I swallowed my food and raised an eyebrow at them. 

*clears throat* "Can we help you??" I asked them. 

They nodded and then started to laugh. I got a little... annoyed. 

*clears throat again* "Sooooo..." I said giving them the hint that they should start talking. 

"We want you guys to go with us to a fancy restaurant with us to celebrate the fact that you two are pregnant." BB and I looked at each other. 

We nodded. "Sure," we said at the same time. 

They cheered and then went to go make the reservations. We shrugged and went back to eating our food. 

Jungkook Pov:

Tae and I laughed.  

"We want you guys to go with us to a fancy restaurant with us to celebrate the fact that you two are pregnant," we said together.