Chapter 3: 1st Period

No one's POV:

Eunha, SinB, V, Jungkook then arrived at their first-period class, music with Mr. Yoongi.

As soon as they arrived, the bell rang. V and Jungkook had to go to their seats, while SinB and Eunha had to stand in front of the class and introduce themselves. 

While they were waiting for the teacher, the guys were whispering among each other about the beauty of Eunha and SinB. V and Jungkook did not like it, they were thinking that they can only call the girls pretty... No one else. 

The other girls were starting to get jealous because of how the boys were looking and talking about Eunha and SinB. 

While SinB and Eunha were talking among each other ignoring everyone else in the room. 

Mr. Yoongi came in and made everyone shush. "Okay class, today we have 2 new students. They are younger than you so I hope that you can make them feel welcome. Okay, girls please introduce yourself." Mr. Yoongi said. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Eunbi ibnida. Please call me Eunha instead. I hope to make great friends." Eunha said shyly. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Eunbi ibnida. Please call me SinB. I hope to make great friends." SinB said shyly as well. 

"Okay, do you guys have any questions for the two girls?" Mr. Yoongi asked. 

"Why do you both have the same names?" Jungkook asked. 

"Because our families were already extremely close to each other by the time we were born. So our eommas thought it would be cute if we had the same name." Eunha answered. 

"Who is the oldest between the both of you?" Lay asked. 

"Eunha is older is by a month," SinB replied. 

"Then why don't you call her unnie?"Jackson said. 

"I told her to since we were only a month apart," Eunha said. 

Then the boys started to fanboy over Eunha's cute voice. 

"Have you made any friends here?" A girl asked. 

"Umm today we made two friends, they are the ones that showed us this class. They are Jungkook oppa and V oppa." SinB said. 

Then the boys waved to them. The girls in the class were just sitting there, kind of mad, while Lay and Jackson were literally death glaring at Jungkook and V. 

"Do you have anyone related to you that comes here?" V asked. 

"Umm, yes actually. I have an oppa that comes here. His name is Jung Baekhyun." 

The girls and guys were in shock. The girls started screaming about how handsome he is and how it makes sense as to why Eunha was so cute. 

Mr. Yoongi, on the other hand, had enough. "Okay, that's enough for today. Girls, please have a seat anywhere you want." Mr. Yoongi said. 

They went and sat down in 2 empty desks that were next to each other. They didn't even notice that Jungkook was on Eunha's left and that V was on SinB's left. 

So the seating chart was:

Jungkook x Eunha x SinB x Taehyung

Lay x Jackson

EUNHA POV: 

While we were waiting for Mr. Yoongi, the students were talking with each other. I saw Jungkook oppa and he waved hi. When he did that, I had felt my face burning.