Chapter 12: FEELINGS

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO THOSE IN AMERICA. WHAT PART ARE YOU GUYS FROM?! I'M FROM CALIFORNIA

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

The more I spend time with SinB, the more I like her. 

Should I confess to her?? I'll wait for the right time. All I can see is her. 

I hope that she will accept me. I went to the bathroom to plan out how I was gonna confess to her. 

Oh, I'll take her to cherry blossom tree that is in the garden at night. They say the moon makes the petals look purple and shiny. So I'll make sure to make her be there so that when the petals fall, I will ask her to be my girlfriend. 

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. 

I happily walk out of the bathroom when I bumped into a very annoying person. 

"What do you want Jackson??" 

"I want you to stay away from SinB. She is going to be mine." 

Is this guy serious??

"Ha! Over my dead body. SinB can't even stand you!! And you're telling me to stay away from my best friend!! You wish!!" 

"You wish that she can't stand me!! You just keep telling her lies about me!! She could actually like me if you weren't in the way." 

"What is going on here?!" I heard a girly voice. It's SinB. 

"BB!!" I ran to her. 

"This guy is telling me to stay away from you!!" 

I could tell that she got mad because she clenched her hands into fists. 

"Why are you telling my oppa to stay away from me?!" 

"Can't you see!! He is getting the way of us!!" He said as he held her hands. 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THERE IS NO US!! I CAN'T EVEN STAND YOU!! YOU ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY FRIENDSHIP WITH MY OPPA!!!" She said as she dropped his hands from hers. 

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THAT PIECE OF TRASH!!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM!!! YOU'RE INTO ME!!!"

"NO I'M NOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" 

"YES, YOU ARE!!! BECAUSE I SAY YOU ARE!!!" 

*slap* 

SinB slapped him and she was red. "YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO!!!" with that she turned around. 

She dropped her hands and walked away while holding my hand and dragging me with her. I stuck out my tongue at Jackson. 

Ha! I win. 

SINB POV:

"This guy is telling me to stay away from you!!" 

How dare he?! My oppa is everything to me!! Well besides Eunha unnie and Kookie oppa. 

I clenched my fists before I do anything crazy. 

"Why are you telling my Oppa to stay away from me?!" 

He came up to me and held my hands. "Can't you see! He is getting in the way of us!!" 

I felt gross. I dropped his hands. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THERE IS NO US!!! I CAN'T EVEN STAND YOU!! YOU ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY FRIENDSHIP WITH MY OPPA!!"