Chapter 39: Jealous?!

SinB Pov:

I wake up to a loud bang downstairs.

*gasp* UNNIE!!!

I ran out of the room and approached the stairs and then ran down the 3 flights of stairs to the kitchen and I see Unnie helping eomoni pick up all of the pans that she dropped.

*sighs in relief*

I then look around and don't see Yerin unnie. I then sit down talking to Eunha Unnie.

"Eunha where do you keep towels?!"

No! Don't tell me she is here...

"Hold on Unnie, I'll go help you!! Hold on BB!"

*sighs* "Yup. She's here." I said as I looked down at the table.

I then see the both of them laughing with their arms crossed around each other. I felt anger.

"Eomma can I eat outside??"

Since they have a place to eat outside. She looked at them and then nodded. I picked up my plate of pancakes and went outside. I then finished my plate and took it inside to the kitchen and washed it. I then saw them laughing.

I noticed that my necklace was glowing and hers was too but neither of them noticed. They then looked back and they saw me. I looked at them and they were choosing what they would want to wear at their wedding.

That's what Eunha unnie and I were supposed to do!! Not Yerin unnie and Eunha unnie!!

"Hi BB!! You want to join us??" Yerin unnie asked.

HOW CAN SHE CALL ME BB?!!! I ONLY AGREED TO MY SCHOOL FRIENDS AND MY EUNHA UNNIE TO CALL ME THAT!! NOT ANY OF GFRIEND!!!

I felt tears coming. "I... I have to go!!" I then ran out of the house.

I heard Eunha unnie calling me. I turned back and saw her running. She probably told Yerin unnie to stay home.

I then kept running. When I stopped, I noticed that I was in the park beside a tree. Well, that's weird. I then saw Eunha unnie come up.

"SINB!! WHAT'S... WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU RUN OFF?!" She literally asks after she and Yerin were looking for wedding things without me.

"NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!" I could tell that she was confused.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Oh really?! WHY ARE YOU SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH YERIN UNNIE?!! I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS?!!"

"We ARE friends!!! What did I do so bad for you to get mad at me and Yerin unnie??!!"

"YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WEDDING THINGS WHEN ONLY WE DO THAT!!! YOU SPENT A WHOLE DAY WITH HER AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TALK TO ME!!!" I yelled.

I saw here standing there shocked. "AND IS THAT A BAD THING?!!! HANGING OUT WITH OTHER FRIENDS?!! THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT HWANG EUNBI!!!"

I was shocked and confused. She has never called me by my name. "HOW THE HECK IS THIS MY FAULT?!!!!" I was already in tears.

"YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU WOULDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXTS!!! YOU, BAEKHYUN OPPA, KOOKIE OPPA, AND TAETAE OPPA!!! ALL IGNORED ME!!! THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THE MOST ABANDONED ME!!! TOLD ME TO GO AWAY!!! 

I WAS UPSET BECAUSE I FELT SO SAD THAT EVERYONE WAS IGNORING ME!!! YERIN UNNIE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD ANSWER ME!!! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP CRUMBLING BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE WE HAD IN BETWEEN US!! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!! SCREAMED AT JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT JEALOUS?!!! DO YOU THINK THAT'S FAIR HWANG EUNBI?!!! HUH?!!!" I then saw her face covered in tears.