Chapter 43: The Day!!!

(Dear ARMY's you shall SUFFER WITH ME NOW!!!)

V Pov:

It's 10 AM and Kookie and I are getting ready and getting prepared for the party. I am packaging all of the presents. 

I'm POSITIVE my sis will like these presents~~ ~ 

I just realized what I said, well thought. Eunha really is like my sister. I'll just call her that from now on. I hope Baekhyun Hyung won't mind. 

Hehe. Oh well~~~

I finished wrapping the giant Pika Chu. I then went to go check on Kookie and saw that he was all ready and talking to his little sis (SinB) on the phone. 

He then said that he was ready and we started to get our swimsuits, packed them, then headed out to the place. 

"Eunha won't get to the party until 5 PM so that leaves us with 7 hours to welcome all the guests and to keep Eunha away from the party."

I nodded and sighed. 

"I just hope BB will be able to do it." 

*iPhone ringtone* "It's SinB..."

I said as I answered and Kookie walked away. 

(Start of the call)

V:

Yewo??

SinB:

Oppa should I wake unnie yet or wait for her to wake up. 

Me: 

Ummm... Just wait until she wakes up so that we can have more time. 

SinB:

Ok oppa. Sranaghaeyo

Me:

Saranghaeyo

I ended the phone call and went to Kookie. 

"When are the hyungs gonna get here Kook??" 

"Umm, I think in a few minutes and don't ever call me that. It sounds weird." I smiled. 

"But you are weird." he then looked at me. 

"Not as weird as you... alien," he said. 

*V makes an offended gesture* 

He stuck his tongue out and started to run away. 

"YAH!! GET BACK HERE YOU KOOKIE MONSTER!!!!" I yelled. 

"NEVER!!!!" he laughed. 

I started to laugh. I finally caught him and started to tickle him. I stopped before he peed himself. 

*out of breath* "The... hyungs... are here..." he said as he pointed to the 5 guys who were walking towards us. 

I immediately saw Jimine hyung come running towards us. He went to go hug Jungkook. I felt sad. 

Kookie hardly ever hugs me like that... 

(A: Jealous???)