Chapter 49: Moving

Jungkook Pov:

"Eunha." eomma said. 

"Yes, eomonie??" 

"Today Jungkook will take you to your new house." 

I stopped what I was doing. I saw that Bunny spit out her juice and started to choke on it. I giggled a little and helped her out. 

"But isn't it a little too fast. We just found out that we are arranged into a marriage???" she said while trying not to die. 

I saw that hyung was literally dying of laughter. I shook my head at him. 

"Yes, sweetie... but you are already used to each other so we thought that it was better for you two to get used to living with each other." eomoni said. 

I nodded while Eunha was still worried. After half an hour she agreed. 

"Now go get packing Eunha." abeoji said. 

"Ne," she said happily and left the table. 

"I'll go help her," I said and they nodded. 

I caught up with her. "Are you sure you want to do this??" I asked her. 

She looked at me and smiled. "Of course. Besides... BB will be there for me when you and Tae oppa go get your training." 

I nodded then hugged her. She hugged me too. We then went to her room and closet. 

"Welcome to Eunha's closet. Where we will spend more than half of our day packing our clothes." I laughed at her. 

But her closet is big and organized. Not like mine... 

"You have a BIG closet bunny...." she laughed. 

"I know... I only got through a third of my closet yesterday. I don't like it though. I've always wanted to do some cleaning." she said looking at her clothes. 

"I'll probably donate all of the things that I don't even use or wear anymore." I smiled. 

I am going to have the best wife ever!!! 

"Then let's make a plan. How about we pack all the clothes that you want and fit you... and the clothes you don't want, or wear, or doesn't fit you... we donate them." I told her. 

"YES!!! Then let me unpack the other 5 suitcases." she the starting running around the place getting the suitcases. 

I saw that she couldn't reach them. I walked over to her... 

"I got it" she smiled. 

"Start getting the clothes you want..." 

"Thank you oppa." she then gave me a quick peck on the cheek. 

She walked to the 5 suitcases and unpacked them. She began to sort them into the different piles. She then went to her upstairs closet and then started to fold the clothes that she was going to pack, and the clothes she was going to donate to two different piles as well.