Chapter 34: Gun Shot

SinB's POV:

I was waiting for the bullet to hit me but it didn't... 

I opened my eyes and looked at Umji. She was about to cry covering her mouth. I widened my eyes. I looked down at the floor... and there she was... 

Eunha unnie... 

I burst into tears. "NOOOO!!!! UNNIE!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEE!!" I said as I was running to her. 

I got onto the floor and started to hug her. I got up and found my shirt covered in her blood. 

Then Chanyeol oppa came in... He called an ambulance and arrested everyone there, except for us cause we were the victims.We got into the ambulance and I stayed by her side all the time. I saw her bruises and blood. 

Unnie please don't leave me~~~

We got to the hospital and they rushed her into surgery while I was left behind on the floor sobbing. I then saw Aunt Taeyeon walking towards us. I got up and ran to her. 

I had engulfed her into a hug. "BB what happened?! WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BLOOD?!" She looked shocked. 

She bear-hugged me and I started to sob into her arms. 

"Oh, aunty. Eunha got shot!!! I'm afraid she's gonna leave me!!!" 

She started to comfort me. "Eunha is a strong person. She won't leave you. She didn't leave you the first time and she won't ever. Arasseo??" 

I nodded. "Arasseo." 

She smiled lightly. "Now go change. I don't want to see you covered in blood, and I want the doctor to check on you. I will call our family and tell them that you too are here." I chuckled and nodded. 

I then went upstairs to change. She kept the room that we stayed in as ours so no one would be able to have that room except for me and Unnie. I looked in the drawers and found the hospital dress I wore with Unnie. I put it on and then went to lie down on the bed and started to cry silently into my pillow. 

I heard the door burst open. I got scared. It was just my 3 amazing oppas. Tears started to fall down my face. I ran to them and they all made a circle around me and hugged. They were crying as well. 

I released the hugs and went to Tae oppa. Who immediately pulled me into a kiss. I smiled. 

"SinB what happened to you guys exactly and nice room." Baekhyun oppa said. I laughed. 

"Come on. I want to lay down. I'm really tired." I told them. 

"But I really need to know," he said. 

Then the doctor came in. She checked on me and said that I was fine and just needed rest. 

"Is Eunha alright??" I asked. 

"She is still in surgery. I'm sorry Eunbi." 

I sighed. 

"WHAT?! MY SISTER IS IN SURGERY?!! ALRIGHT SINB!!! IF YOU DON'T TELL ME... OH SO GOD HELP ME PLEASE!!" 

"Ok!! I'll tell you. Jesus Christ doesn't need to help you." I said. 

Jungkook and Tae laughed and Baek oppa rolled his eyes. 

"Ok, so we were walking out of the hospital because she was already ready to get released and we wanted to surprise you guys. So on the way home, 2 people whacked us on the head and knocked us out. We then woke up in a room and there we saw Umji standing there covered so that we wouldn't know it was her even though I already knew that it was her.