Chapter 35: Awake

(Btw I just put the song there because I love it) 

Eunha Pov: 

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I look up and find myself in the surgery room of the hospital. 

Why am I here?? 

Oh right, hehe... 

I got... shot. 

I looked around and saw everyone there... sleeping. SinB was right beside me. I smiled. 

I gently patted her shoulder. She woke up and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged her back and smiled. I felt her tears fall down onto my gown. 

"I thought I was going to lose you unnie!!" 

"I know. But I won't ever leave you ok. These necklaces are the evidence of that." she then smiled. 

I remembered something. "BB, do you know what's going to happen in a few days." she smiled and then nodded her head. 

"OUR 10 YEAR BEST FRIENDS ANNIVERSARY!!!" we said at the same time and then we noticed that we woke everyone up. 

*laughs awkwardly* "Sorry." we then said at the same time. 

We laughed again. Then we had the most fun ever. We were playing Hide and Seek in the room and it was just so funny. 

Even our parents were playing. I was dying. 

After that, they all left and I had to stay here. Again. But luckily so did BB. 

So before they left I asked them if we could go with them to go get some more clothes from my closet so that we wouldn't have to stay with these dresses again. They agreed so BB and I are currently in my closet. She is literally in love with it. 

I am currently choosing different outfits. We have to take 1 week's worth of clothes because that's how much we are going to stay there.  

I'm walking around and I can't seem to find a comfortable outfit. 

*3 hours later* 

I found all of my outfits. BB has too. She started to show me the outfits she found...

(They are only taking the clothes so if you see any accessories in the picture. Ignore it. And of course, they're taking the shoes.)