Chapter 75: Friends

Hey guys!!! I've decided that I will do the Christmas special because there is this song that is sung by an angel, and I want you guys to at least experience one holiday with the twins since they're already going to be old enough. Enjoy the chapter...

~~~ 5 years later ~~~

Eunha Pov:

*Jungkook Jr. laughing* "Eomma... that tickles." Jungkookie laughed. 

I smiled. "Well, I have to clean your armpits Kookie. I know it tickles but you gotta be clean. Aunt BB and Uncle V are coming over today." I said to him. 

He smiled. "Are they really our cousins??" Kookie asked. 

"No, they're not your cousins. But I just want you to call Aunt BB and Uncle V... 'Aunt BB and Uncle V' because they mean a lot to me and your appa ok??". 

He nodded with a smile. "Ok eomma. Since they're important to you, they're important to me." 

I smiled and started to wash out all of the soap. "Kookie, why are you cute??" I asked him. 

"Because I have big brown eyes and cute bunny teeth like my appa." I laughed. 

"Your appa taught you that didn't he??" 

"Yep, I did," Jungkook said surprising me. 

I laughed and he back hugged me. 

"Eomma... when are we gonna finish getting ready??" Kookie said. 

I smiled. "When your appa lets me go." 

"Yah!! Appa. Get your hands off my eomma." I laughed at how cute he is. 

"Never gonna happen little man. She was mine first." Jungkook fired back. 

I laughed and just bent over while oppa was still hugging me. I finished washing and drying him. I picked him up. It was hard to do all of that with Jungkook back hugging me. 

"Oppa. Let me go, I have to dress our kids." 

"Not happening. Besides, I already dressed Taebi. Just dress him like this," he said. 

I chuckled and then went to Kookie's closet and chose a casual outfit. I chose a white t-shirt with a pair of blue pants and a pair of timberlands since those are the only shoes Jungkook buys him. 

After putting his clothes on, I looked at him while hugging oppa's arms. 

"Kookie... you look like a mini version of your appa. With your bunny teeth and your big round eyes." I said. 

"But I look better than appa since I am cuter," he said. 

"Yah!! Take that back you munchkin." 

"Make me," Kookie said while sticking out his tongue. 

"You come here you little replica," Jungkook yelled and started to chase Kookie.

Kookie then ran behind me and grabbed onto my leg. Jungkook stopped in front of me. 

"Eunha. Move," he said. 

I stood there and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Eunha." 

I looked around the room. 

"I am warning you." 

"Hmmm, Kookie do you hear anything??" I asked. 

"No, eomma." Jungkook then left the room. 

Once he was gone, I bent down to Kookie's height and gave him a high 5.