Chapter 5: TZUYU?!!

TZUYU POV:

I was on my way to Jungkook oppa's table when I saw the face that I never wanted to see ever again. 

Jung... Eunbi... 

I approached bit by bit. And then I got a clear view of her, she hasn't changed at all. She still has her cute features... the ones that I wish I had...

It might have been 6 years after that but I never was able to heal my heart. She was one of the closest friends that I ever had. 

But she was FAKE. EVERYTHING WAS FAKE. SHE IS JUST A FAKE PERSON WHO USES OTHERS SO THAT SHE CAN BECOME POPULAR AND THEN BREAK THEM!! 

I can't help but think that I am lying to myself but I don't know what to think anymore. I'm tired of everything. 

I heard the joke she told, that was pretty funny but I won't let anyone see the old Tzuyu. 

I stood behind Kei and said, "I didn't think it was funny." 

I have to admit that I got a bit scared because every one death glaring. But when I looked at SinB I knew that she could just kill me with her glare. Almost everyone was death glaring. Eunha, however. She... heh... she looked scared, guess she still remembers me. 

"Omg! Is that you Eunha?!! Why do you look so scared?? How are you?? It's been a while." I said as I was smirking. 

"H-hi Tzuyu. I-i'm n-not s-scared, i-i'm just s-shocked t-that y-you c-come t-to the s-school. A-and yeah, i-it's b-been a while." She said while still having her scared face. 

"If you don't leave now, I will rip that ugly smirk off your "pretty" face, you witch," SinB said as she was standing up.

Taehyung oppa sat her back down and shook his head at her.  

I had to admit that what she said did hurt. She was my best friend too until I started to bully Eunha. 

"Oh no, the only witch here is your friend Eunha. But I have to go meet someone. Hopefully, none will interrupt us this time. Bah-bye" I said. 

After I got a far distance from them. I looked back and saw that Eunha was crying. 

Ughhh, why do I feel guilty?! 

She deserves it!! 

After that, I walked into a bathroom and locked it. I slid my back down and started to cry. 

Why is that memory still there?!

I want to be friends with Eunha but my stupid mind is stopping me. 

*flashback to when Tzuyu was 10*

I am on my way to go to meet my boyfriend. He said to meet him in the garden. I'm so excited, we have been dating for 5 months now. I was almost to the garden when I stopped because my heart started to hurt. That was weird. I continued to walk to the garden. 

But when I arrived I then knew why my heart hurt. My boyfriend was kissing my BEST FRIEND!!! 

I ran to them, pulled her away from him and started screaming at her. "EUNHA?! I NEVER ASK FOR MUCH AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! DO I SEEM EASY TO YOU?! DO I SEEM THAT EASY TO WHERE YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK AND KISS MY BOYFRIEND?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND?! BUT I GUESS NOT! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR TRUSTING YOU!!" 

The tears that I held back were now falling at this point. 

"DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL?! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL THE LOVE OF A FRIENDSHIP EUNHA?!! TELL ME!!" I was sobbing.