Chapter 51: Dress Shopping

SinB POV: 

I am all ready to go and I am now going to Eunha unnie's house to go and pick her up. Our eommas and eomonies will come today to take us to dress shopping even though unnie and I already know which dresses we are going to buy.

I rang the doorbell and Minah unnie opened it. 

"BB!!" 

"Unnie!!!" we then hugged each other and giggled. 

"Where's Eunha unnie??" 

"Oh, she's upstairs getting ready." 

"Ok. Thank you unnie!!!" 

I then ran upstairs to where unnie was at. When I got there, she was already opening her door. 

"Unnie!!!" I then gave her a huge hug. 

"Haha. BB, what's got you so excited??" 

I know that she was joking because she knew exactly what today was.  I then smiled at her and started to run downstairs. 

When we got there, we saw our eommas there and they were smiling at us. We then said hi and we got into the car. Our eommas were in the front and us two in the back. 

We then heard our favorite girl group, GFriend's song 'Summer Rain' come on the radio. I love them because our friends are all in that group and they are AMAZING!!! 

We then started to sing and act like weirdos and they all started talking about how adorable we are. But we just kept singing and dancing. 

We finally got to the store and me and unnie were running towards the store like little girls running to get the toys that they want. We know that it's the store that has our dresses because before going shopping. We looked at the website's nae and then looked up at the store and that's how we got here. 

Once we got to the door, we calmed down and walked in like professionals. When the lady saw she started to giggle. 

Dang... we can make anyone laugh. 

"How can I help you, two lovely ladies??" I'm guessing the owner of the store asked. 

"Ummm... yes. We are here to-" 

"We are here for wedding dress shopping." my eomma interrupted. 

The lady nodded. "Do you two ladies know exactly what kind of dress that you want??" we nodded. 

I then saw unnie taking out something from her bag. 

"Here. We want these two dresses," unnie said as she took out the pictures of the dresses. 

I leaned over to her...

*whispering* "When did you get the pictures??" 

"Before coming here. I printed them out quickly." I chuckled. 

"Oh!! These dresses are our newest designs. Follow me."