Chapter 66: Hawaii

SinB Pov: 

I woke up with a sudden hunger. I saw that oppa was staring at me. 

"What??" I asked him. 

"Let's go get food." 

We went to the kitchen and he started to make pancakes. I ate 8 of them and he ate 3.

He looked at me. "Are you ok??" 

I nodded. "Yeah, why?" 

"Because you never eat this much." 

I nodded. "It's probably because we didn't eat dinner yesterday." 

He looked at me weirdly. "What do you mean?? We did eat dinner yesterday." 

"We did??" 

He nodded. 

"Oh... I'm just really hungry." 

"Umm ok." He said. 

We cleaned up the kitchen table. 

We changed into light clothes and then went out to explore the state of Hawaii. We saw a shoe store that was having a sale for timberlands. 

"We should buy Jungkook oppa a few pairs," I told oppa. 

"Let's go before the sale ends." 

We entered the store and bought Jungkook oppa 5 pairs of them in different colors. We had them be delivered to our hotel. 

We kept on walking through Hawaii. We saw that you could go scuba diving, swimming with whale sharks, swimming with dolphins. We could take surfing classes. There's an aquarium and it reminds me of Sea World. 

I then looked up and saw blimps of different kinds. We went home and changed into beach clothes. 

We then wandered around the beach. The water was so pretty. I walked over to the shoreline and touched the water. I stood up once more and ran into the ocean. 

I then saw Taehyung oppa coming towards me. He was running to me when a wave knocked him down. I saw him fall on his face and his legs went up. 

I started to laugh at the way he got back up. He was spitting out the water as he was walking towards me. 

Once he got to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put my hands on his chest. 

I kissed him. "Are you ok??" 

He laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah. I'm fine." 

I then laughed and dove into the water. I saw Taehyung oppa do the same. There, I saw a turtle passing by. I smiled and went to touch it. It came near me and let me touch it. I smiled and then went back up to the surface. I smiled. 

I saw the turtle looking at me. I waved at it and then it went back into the water. 

I found oppa looking for me so I dove underwater and swam to where he was. I carefully approached him and went out of the water slowly. I then scared him. He fell backward. I started dying.