Chapter 76: Christmas

Hey guys... The time has arrived... this is the last chapter of this book and I swear to you, my beloved readers and friends, I am crying. This book brought me so much happiness and now to end it... oh my gosh. It hurts so much... I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter. Also. I know that you guys are probably getting confused about which pov is who's. But the Pov's with the nicknames, like Kookie, or BB. Those are the kid's POVs. Does that make sense?? I think it does. If it doesn't I'll clear it up for you guys in the comments or something. Enjoy this chapter...

Jungkook Pov:

It is Christmas Eve. and it is snowing outside...

"Are they almost here yet??" Kookie asked

I looked out the window and I saw them walking up. 

"They're here." BB and Kookie ran to the door and opened it. 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" They yelled. 

I heard SinB and Tae laugh. 

"It's not Christmas yet cuties." 

They then came inside and took off all of their extra layers. The kids quickly put their presents under the tree. I and Eunha walked over to BB and Tae. 

"Merry early Christmas guys!!" I said. 

"Merry early Christmas," they responded and we laughed. 

We then exchanged hugs and walked over to the living room. We then started to play board games with the kids. 

We played 'Chutes and ladders', 'The Game of Life', 'Candyland', and 'Monopoly.' It was so much fun especially since everyone was competitive. 

We spent 2 hours playing those games and then Eunha called us to eat dinner. There was a lot of food on the table. It was all of our favorite foods. 

"Dig in everyone," she said

We then all ate until there was nothing left. The table was full of laughter and joy. It felt so good to spend Christmas Eve like this. With the people you love, having the time of your laugh.