Chapter 64: Packing

Jungkook Pov:

I hear the birds chirping so I opened my eyes. There I found a Mrs. Jeon wide awake and staring at me with a smile.

"Can I help you??" I asked her.

She chuckled. "I was wondering if you wanted to take a shower with me??" She asked shyly.

I smiled, she's back to the innocent Eunha I knew.

"Ok. Let's go." she then jumped out of bed and ran the shower.

She is too cute. I heard the shower running. I quickly walked over to the bathroom. She was already in the shower. I saw her washing her hair.

"Mind if I join you??"

She smiled shyly. " Hehe, not at all..."

I then joined her quickly. We spent some quality time with her in the shower.

After an hour of "showering", we got out, changed, and went downstairs hand in hand.

"Good morning," we said to Minah noona.

"Morning Mr. and Mrs. Jeon" she winked at us.

"Your breakfast is already served." We nodded and walked over to the kitchen.

We sat down and started to eat our food. It was eggs and bacon with orange juice.

~~~~~After eating~~~~~

We were now ready to go on our honeymoon after spending an hour making sure that we had everything with us. Eunha couldn't find her passport in that entire hour, but she finally found it. Thank God our flight is an hour away. We finally got to the airport. We walked inside and found everyone there.

They wanted to say 'goodbye' to us. After saying goodbye to everyone, we went to our line.

"I'm going to miss this place..." Eunha said.

"We'll be back soon. Don't worry."

She then nodded.

"Besides, we have someone to surprise in half a month," I added. She then got excited.

"OH YEAH!!!" She then ran into the plane. I laughed.

The plane then headed to Jeju Island.

Taehyung's Pov:

SinB and I are now at the airport saying goodbye to all of the people who came to see us.

We then said goodbye to Eunha and Jungkook.

"Let's go..." She said as she started to run off.

I laughed and caught up with her. We got into our line and handed in our passports. The lady was starting to flirt with me.

"Excuse me. But umm... he s already taken by me... So move along!!" SinB said all angry.

The lady then looked down embarrassed. SinB then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the airplane, I laughed at her.