Chapter 57: I will never leave you

Eunha Pov:

I then heard someone open the door. I looked up and saw it was Kookie oppa. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at him. He had a worried look. 

He started to walk towards me. "Are you ok??" 

I nodded and smiled. "I'm fine. *sniffs* I just have a lot on my mind..." 

He sat down next to me. "You want to talk about it." 

I nodded. "My eomma moved our wedding to next week." 

His mouth dropped and his eyes were wide open. "I thought it was going to be on Christmas..." 

I shook my head. "She moved it to the last day of this month. Which is a Thursday." 

He then sighed. "Wow. That's in 5 days." 

He paused and then asked, " Anything else wrong with you?? Or anything that you need to talk about??" 

I sighed and my eyes started to water. "Oppa. I'm... I'm scared..." 

He then looked at me. "What are you scared of??" 

"Of everything!!! Of getting married... not being the perfect wife for you... the marriage not going well... us getting separated... losing EVERY SINGLE PERSON I CARE ABOUT..." 

I took a minute to take a breath. I lifted my head and stared into his eyes. 

I started to talk quietly, "and you... you leaving me for someone else...leaving me alone in this world for someone... someone like... Yeri" I said as I let all of my tears fall. 

"Eunha look at me..." 

I shook my head. I can't even look at him. 

He then grabbed my chin with his hand and turned my head to face him. I looked at him in the eyes and he looked at mine. 

He then leaned in slowly and he kissed me. It was a gentle kiss and I felt all of his love through that kiss. He released the kiss and looked at me straight in the eye. I have to admit that it kind of scared me. 

"Don't worry about the marriage thing. I'm married to you even if we are not married. You are my girlfriend... and to me... that's like you being my wife already..." he told me as he rubbed my cheek. 

"You are already the perfect person for me so don't worry about being the perfect wife because you already are. And the last thing... don't worry about me leaving you... I will NEVER leave you. Not now... not when we're married... not even when we're in heaven. You are the only person that my heart will ever love. You want to know why??" 

I nodded. 

"Because you are the part of me that I needed to make my life complete... you are the missing puzzle piece that made my life complete. I don't need anyone else." 

His words made me cry even more. I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

*sobbing* "I love you oppa... I love you soo much... you have no idea of how much I love you..." I said as he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you as much as you love me..." 

We then stayed like that until I was calm enough to go back into the room. 

"I'm gonna go shower ok..." 

I nodded and went to lie down on the bed. I then looked at the ring that oppa gave me for my 17th birthday... I was smiling when recalling the day. 

I rubbed the ring. I don't know where I'd be right now without you oppa. 

He then came out of the shower with his hair dripping wet and shirtless. I remember the first time he did that. 

It was funny... I was as red as a tomato and chased him around until he put a shirt on... now... I'm just so used to it now. He does this every time he comes out of the shower. 

I might sound perverted but... it's a very nice view... especially since he has a very toned six-pack. 

I smiled to myself and then covered my eyes at the thought of what I just said. 

I then remember that SinB once told me that she saw Tae oppa shirtless and that she was drooling at how his six-pack looked. I'm just laughing at myself right now. Mentally not physically. 

I noticed that Kookie oppa wasn't going towards the closet. Instead, he was going to the laundry basket to put his dirty clothes in there. 

"Going to sleep like that today??" I asked. 

He nodded. "Yeah... It's pretty hot today." 

I nodded. He then laid down next to me and he smiled. 

"By the way... Tae and I are going to go do something for the company so SinB is going to come by tomorrow so that she can take care of you and take you to places so that you don't get bored." 

"Ok. At what time are you going to leave??" 

"I think like around 5." 

I nodded. "Ok..." 

I then drifted to sleep in his warm embrace...