Chapter 59: Proposal

Eunha Pov:

We are now at my house after spending the entire day of shopping. BB spent more than $2000 on herself. I just spent less than $500 on me and Kookie oppa.

She then went on her phone and started texting someone. I figure its Tae oppa. I just kept on walking upstairs. Once we got to my room I jumped onto my bed and laid there exhausted.

We entered 100 different stores. I am exhausted.

Then BB came in all excited, "Unnie!! We have to get ready!!!" she said running around my room gathering makeup supplies, hair supplies and putting them on my desk.

I was just staring at her like *I just sat down*

She then looked at me and then started to laugh.

"You can sit when you finish getting ready. We have a long car ride ahead of us so you'll have a lot of time to sit down." I sighed and went to the bathroom to take the shower.

I turned on the warm water and let it run. I took off my clothes and hung the towel on the shower rack. I then got inside of the shower and let the water run through my hair and body. It feels so nice. Especially since it's starting to get a bit cold now.

I reach out to get the vanilla-scented shampoo and put it through my hair. After washing the shampoo I grabbed the vanilla-scented conditioner.

I know right, we have everything vanilla because oppa and I enjoy the smell of vanilla. After rinsing the conditioner out, I grabbed my warm towel and wrapped it around my body and put another towel on my hair.

Once I got out of the shower, I took off the towel wrapped around my body, put on my undergarments, and grabbed my robe. After tieing the things that hold your bathrobe clothes, I exit the bathroom and see SinB was already ready and was setting up everything.

She was wearing a white romper with a beige cardigan, brown boots, and our best friends necklace.

(Ignore the hat)

She was wearing a shiny gray eyeshadow and dark red matte lipstick.