Chapter 30: Hello Oppa

Btw this will go all the way back to when Eunha gets taken to the hospital after she faints at the tree...

Eunha Pov:

"This is the place where you became my girlfriend and where we had our first kiss." I leaned in and smiled. 

"This place is beautiful oppa," I told him looking up to the tree. 

"Just like you." He said and leaned in and connected our lips. 

I kissed back. When he pulled away I smiled. I then saw this flashback... 

(This is all going to be different flashbacks from different moments..)

~~~

"Omg, I'm sooo sorry. Are you ok? I'm so sorry." 

"N-no, it's n-not your fault. I-I was the one running, s-so I'm the one to blame. And i-i'm ok. I didn't get hurt. Did you?"

~~~

I grabbed my head and started to breathe heavily.

"Eunha? Eunha?!!!"

I started to feel a lot of pain.

~~~

"What do you think?" 

"Jungkook-ah. It's beautiful!! Thank you, soo much!!!" I hugged him and started to run around the place.  

~~~

"Oppa!!! It hurts!! It hurts a lot!!!" I groaned.

My tears started to fall... "Eunha?!!"

(This one is a long one...)

~~~

"Eunha, when you first got to the school I knew you were something different. You were able to change my point of view on life. You made me realize that there can be love somewhere. And it's not just the love of money or looks. But a love that comes from when you meet someone. I learned how to feel that kind of for you." he paused. "What I'm trying to say is, Eunha I really like you. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I smiled with tears in my eyes. "All this time, I thought that I was the only one feeling this way. Kookie, you were the one that brought my happiness back. You were the one who made me see the world differently. Without you, I probably wouldn't even be here. Here in this place. In this world. I am forever grateful." "What are you saying?" "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." 

~~~

(End of flashbacks)

I feel so much pain... I forgot him...

He's the one that I've been trying to remember...

"I'm... *breathes in**breathes in* sorry *breathes out*  oppa. *breathes in* *breathes out* Forgive... *breathes in* *breathes out* me..." everything went black.

*timeu skipeu* 

My eyes feel heavy... I wake up to bright light... 

Wait.. doesn't that happen when someone dies?! AM I DEAD?! 

I burst my eyes open and get a major headache.