Chapter 27: Bunny

Jungkook POV: 

I'm walking to the hospital Eunha is in. I feel so nervous... 

Wait... what if it doesn't work... what if she thinks I'm like a weird stalker or something like that?! 

Then... then I'll be forgotten for the rest of her life!! And then I won't be able to hold her as I did before. 

My life will be over!!! I will basically have no life... what happens when you have no life?? Are you dead or are you soulless?? 

What the heck Kook?!! What the heck are you talking about?!! 

Calm down Jungkook, she will remember you at some point. It's ok... and if she doesn't then that's ok too... right??? AhHHIDHNIFHDOISHIKHHNEWOhorehiogvnireniglnoa!!!!

*inhales*...*exhales*

It's ok... I have everything ready. I will sing her the album I made for her, and I will sing her a song. It might not be much, but I hope I get her back. 

Eunha, please remember me. I'll die if you don't!!

I took a breath in... slapped my self in the face... and shook all the wiggles out and walked into her room. She was asleep.

Bruh... *sighs* it's ok... you're not gonna die if she's asleep...

I smiled and admired her beauty. I walked closer to her and caressed her hair gently.

Please remember me... I don't know what I'd do without you...

I decided that I would get everything ready for her. By the time I finished, I saw that she was moving. Her eyes weren't open but her body was shaking. She was sweating. 

"NO!!" she yelled. 

I ran to her. "Eunha! Eunha?!" I tried to wake her up but she was still screaming. 

"NO! Don't hurt him!!" She kept yelling. 

"EUNHA!!!" I yelled. 

She burst her eyes open and started to sob. She saw me next to her and started to hug me. 

"Why?! Why does this always happen??" 

"What do you mean bunny??" 

"I keep having nightmares about a guy who was about to get run over... but I saved him. I feel like this happened before... but I don't know why..." she continued to sob onto my shirt. 

I kept rubbing her back until she felt better. 

"Thank you... Jung...kook.. oppa." I smiled. 

"Sorry..." she sniffed. 

"I still don't remember your name..." she paused.

"Did I get it right??" she asked.

I laughed. "Yeah, you got it right." 

"Haha good."

Eunha POV: 

I woke up in a different place... I was at my favorite restaurant. 

Wait, I thought I was at the hospital?? 

I turned around and I saw myself standing by a light. 

WAIT WHAT?!! How am I standing over there if I'm over here?? I must be dreaming... 

I started to watch me and another guy that was with me. I mean... they can't see me anyway... so stalker mode... ON.