Chapter 69: YES!!!

(Hey guys, I couldn't update today because I had to catch up on homework. I just finished it right now, and I am rushing to get this chapter up. I don't know if I'll be able to update on all of the following days. But I know that I'll be able to update again soon in December. I think until the 15th. See you until then, hopefully before.)

Eunha Pov:

I handed him the paper. "What is this??" 

I smiled. "Just read it," I told him. 

He read the paper and then looked at me. 

I smiled. "I'm pregnant." 

He dropped the paper and stood up. He then ran to me and picked me up and started to spin me around. 

"I'M GONNA BE AN APPA!!!" He said. 

I laughed. He stopped spinning me around and then brought me down and kissed me. 

"So that explains why you were always sick. I thought that you were food poisoned or something." 

I laughed at that. He then got down to the level of my stomach and started to kiss it. 

"Hey, little fellow. I'm your appa and the beautiful woman carrying you is your eomma. I love you so much. I will guard you with all of my life." 

I smiled at him. He then looked up and kissed me once more. 

"You are going to have a lot of rest... which means no helping Noona." He said. 

"B-but she-"

"No, helping!! I want you and the baby to be healthy... I can't have you put you and our baby in danger." he said as he looked kindly into my eyes.

I sighed and nodded.

"I can't wait to tell everyone." 

"Me too." 

He then put me on the bed and laid down next to me. "I love you soo much Eunha." 

I smiled. "I love you more." 

I had the urge to vomit. "Not again," I said as I ran to the bathroom. 

I heard him laugh. He then came to help me. 

Once I finished vomiting, he picked me up and put me on the bed. 

"Get some sleep. You've been barfing all day." I nodded and then lay down on my side. 

I felt him kiss my head then left the room to let me rest. 

"I love you, my baby," I said as I rubbed my stomach. 

"I will love you, care for you, protect you. Every day I will sing and talk to you. You will never be alone my baby. Eomma and Appa will always be there for you." I kissed my stomach. 

"Eomma loves you..." I said and finally went to sleep. 

Jungkook's Pov: