Chapter 48: SHOOK!!!

Eunha Pov:

So today is the day, aka the day after graduation, or when I am going to meet my future husband. 

'It's amazing, everything that is going on'. 

I literally had to hear this from my eomma more than 5 million times and I had rolled my eyes more than 5 million times when eomma was talking about it. 

I don't like to be rude, but she was rude first. She made me an unhappy person I am now. 

She even asks why I am so sad. I was so close to strangling her. But I won't because I love her too much to be able to do that to her so I ignored the question instead. 

I was wearing a kind of like a perry winkle, light blue color...

I had my hair in a high ponytail with 2 strands of hair falling down my cheek

I had my hair in a high ponytail with 2 strands of hair falling down my cheek. BB is doing my makeup. She is doing kind of like a natural look on my face, which I am starting to really like makeup now. 

When SinB finished I looked at myself in the mirror

When SinB finished I looked at myself in the mirror. I had never seen or looked at myself with so much hatred. I don't know why but I just feel so much anger towards myself for looking beautiful. 

I miss you oppa... 

I then saw a small tear fall down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and went downstairs to find BB's family there. 

"So this is gonna be a double date??" I asked. 

They nodded smiling eagerly. 

I walked with BB as I was mentally cursing at our families for doing this to us. They literally ruined my happiness. We then got into the car. 

"Eomma... where are we going???" 

"We're going to XXXXX cafe" 

Why does it have to be my favorite cafe also??