Chapter 42: Shopping?!

(A/N: I'm back!!!! And better than ever. Haha. JK. Freaking BTS and GFriend are trying to KILL ME!!! If you guys haven't seen GFriend's new MV Summer Rain. I put it in the photo box thing. And I am going to start putting the chapters because even I am starting to get confused about the number of chapters I have. I don't count the author's notes or anything that isn't an actual part of the story)

Time Skipeu to the day before Eunha's birthday...

Eunha's Pov:

*Rough playing*(her alarm is their song) *5 am*

*groaning*

I opened my drowsy eyes and reached over to my phone. I checked to see who was calling me.

*turns on-screen* Ahh!!! The light is too bright...

I saw that it was SinB

*answers* *raspy* "Annyeong??"

"Hi, Unnie!!!"

"BB... What are you doing up this early on a Thursday?? A Thursday!!! A LATE START!!!!!" I told her annoyed.

I wanted to sleep more~~~

"I'm sorry Unnie!! I just wanted to tell you that we are going to spend the whole day together today tomorrow."

"What do you mean?? We hang out with each other every single day. You say it like we never hang out." I said as I giggled.

"But tomorrow is your birthday and I want to spend the ENTIRE day together today and tomorrow!!!"

She... remembers...

"Ok. When do you want to start??" I asked her.

"Now. I'm outside your house. Now let me in!! It's cold out here." I started running.

I don't want her to get a fever. I let her in and I saw her in her uniform and already.

And me?? In my pajamas.

Like boi!!!

"Unnie how come you're not ready??"

Did she... just...

*shocked noises* "BB. May I remind you. It is 5 am on a THURSDAY!! On a LATE START!!!" I said making some hand gestures.

"Oh!! It's a late start??" I was literally about to explode.

*groans* * sigh*

"Where are you going Unnie??"

"My bed and to sleep."

"But why??"

"Because the class doesn't start until 9 am!!" I then walked up the stairs.

I heard her following me so I decided to get ready since she wasn't going to stop bothering me on staying awake so might as well.