Chapter 60: The Answer

Eunha Pov:

And because I love you..." he started to get down on his knees...

I covered my mouth and let my tears out. He took a small red velvet box. He opened it and there were two beautiful rings there.

My eyes were literally flooding with tears.

"Eunha... will you do me the honor... of being my bride???"

I couldn't even...

*sobbing* "YES!! I will marry you!!!"

He was so happy. He picked me up and spun me around. He pulled me into a kiss.

I heard our friends and families cheering us on. I smiled. He put on the ring on my finger and I put his ring on his finger.

"I love you so much oppa."

"I love you more." And I kissed him one more time.

After spending time with our family, BB, and Taetae. We went home.

*Eunha screams* "Oppa!!! Put me down!!!" I yell at him since he picked me up out of nowhere and put me on his back.

So my face was facing his back, and my butt was facing his face.

"Eunha!!! Calm down or else I will slap you..."

I just kept on screaming, not hearing what he says. I then felt a smack on my butt. I stopped once I realized what just happened.

"Is you dead??" he asked.

"No. But you soon will be." I said.

"I will smack you again."

I stopped talking because I am planning a way that I can get him back.

I know. I won't speak to him. Hehehehehehehhehe...

~~~~ Once they get into their room~~~~

He set me down and I just walked to the bathroom. I showered and put on my pajamas...

 I showered and put on my pajamas

I love these pj's sooooo much... They feel so soft and silky...

Ughhh this is my life...

I walked out of the bathroom and went to lie down. I saw that oppa was just staring at me with a what-did-I-do face. I just smiled to myself and opened my phone. I saw that I had a message from BB.