Chapter 25: Remember me

(A/N: Before I start the story, I would like to thank @qiszzz and @bunnyjung13 for commenting on my story about how you want an update. I really appreciate it. I was about to cry because I didn't think that people would actually like my story. I thought that people wouldn't enjoy it. But I kept it going because of my love for eunkook. So I really appreciate that. And I would like to thank the 899 views. I didn't think that this story would have so many reads, thank you all. Now let's get on with the story.)

SinB Pov:

When I went in, I felt my heart break into a million pieces... 

I went in and gave her a hug. She pushed me back. 

I started shaking my head... "No.... no, you couldn't have forgotten me..." I mumbled. 

"Umm who are you??" she asked. 

"Unnie. It's me, BB. The girl that has been there for you your entire life." I said starting to tear up. 

"No... she's the girl that has been with me my entire life. I don't know who you are." She said pointing innocently at Tzuyu. 

"No!! Eunha that was me!!" I said starting to cry. 

She just shook her head. Then Jungkook Oppa came in. 

"Who are you??" she asked him. 

He then stopped in his tracks and started to tear up. "Bunny, it's me Kookie oppa.... the one you risked your life for.," he said. 

She shook her head. "I don't remember risking my life for someone, I just got hit because I wasn't looking where I was going," she said. 

I was just sobbing my heart out at the corner. 

I then heard Kookie oppa. *sobbing* "No.. Eunha... you saved me... I was supposed to be in here... but instead, you took hit... please Eunha.... remember me..." he said as he just stood there. 

She didn't say anything but I saw a tear fall down her face. "I-I'm sorry. But I don't remember you," she said as she started to cry and her mom came to her. 

Jungkook oppa then fell to the ground. We all ran to him except for Eunha since she was in shock. 

"He's alright, he just collapsed due to all the crying." the doctor said. We all sighed in relief. 

I saw that Eunha unnie was crying. She probably felt guilty. She just watched a guy faint because she doesn't remember him. I walked over to her slowly. I hesitantly grabbed her hand and smiled. 

She smiled back. "It's ok unnie. We will get your memories back." I told her. 

*crying*  "I feel like you 2 are the most important people in my life.... but it's just that..... I don't remember... I don't recall either of you in my memory." she said as she cried. 

"Can I hug you??" she asked. I then gave her a big hug. 

*sobbing*  "I miss you Unnie.... please remember me soon," I told her. 

She started to cry more. I released the hug and told her I was going to meet her tomorrow and she said ok. 

I have a plan. I need to get her back. I decided that I would make photo albums and take them along with the one she gave me. Then I needed to take the song we made and record a new one. I'll call it 'Remember me'. 

I then told Kookie to do the same but instead of the song, remind her of all of the things they did together and make her a photo album. 

I then went straight home and started to get to work. I decided to record the new song I was gonna make since that was going to take the longest time.