Chapter 29: The Tree!!

Eunha's Pov:

*DREAMING*

"It's beautiful!! Thank you so much!!" I hugged him and started to run around the place.

He began to chase me and when I stopped running... he bumped into me. We both fell and he landed on top of me. He began to stare at me... he eventually helped me up. He led me to a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree... it was in the middle of a dandelion field...

It's so beautiful... 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the tree. He sat down and I ran around the field... playing with the dandelions... I picked a full one and made a wish.

Let me and oppa be together forever... I want to be by his side forever... please grant that for me... and I wish to NEVER forget him...

I blew on the dandelion and the little seeds flew into the air. I smiled. 

"Eunha??" he called.

"Ne??"

"Can you come here for a second??"

"Sure oppa." I skipped to him and sat down right next to him.

"What's up??" I said. 

He smiled. "I want to tell you something."

"What is it oppa??"

I'm so worried... please don't leave me...

"Eunha, when you first got to the school I knew you were something different. You were able to change my point of view on life. You made me realize that there can be love somewhere. And it's not just the love of money or looks. But a love that comes from when you meet someone. I learned how to feel that kind of love with you." he paused.

Aww... oppa...

"What I'm trying to say is, Eunha I really like you... and I know that we've only known each other for a few months but I know that it's real. Will you please be my girlfriend??" I said.

I was in tears... why do you make me feel this way??

"All this time, I thought that I was the only one feeling this way. You were the one that brought my happiness back. You were the one who made me see the world differently. Without you, I probably wouldn't even be here. Here in this place. In this world. I am forever grateful."

"What are you saying??" he asked.

I smiled. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

He smiled and stood up, he helped me up and he picked me up and spun me. I laughed and when we were back on the ground... he leaned in and put his arms around my waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned in and so did he... we kissed. I felt the love through the kiss and that made me feel so happy.

We soon pulled apart.

"I love you Eunha." He said.

I smiled and cupped his face in my hands. "And I love you. My oppa."

We kissed again. We looked at each other in the eyes I smiled.

"What??" I asked. 

"You're it," he said... and ran off.

"YAHH!!! Oppa!!! That's not fair!!!" I yelled.

*end of dream*

I opened my eyes. I smiled. I love that dream.