Update on the Sequel!!!

NEWS!!!!

Since I decided that I will make a book about the two couples...

I originally thought that it would be easier to make a book for each couple.

But then I realized that the two couples were going to be going through the same things... but in different books.

Like if one of them is crying and the other walks in on them, you guys wouldn't know what in tarnation would be going on. 

So I decided that I would write it like the original book. 

I'm going to keep switching back and forth between the two couples unless one couple has nothing going on and are just sleeping at like 2 pm. You know??

So, the story will be like Our Love Story in terms of it switching back and forth between the two different couples.

That's the end of this... I will give you guys the update of the title of the book and a trailer.

Yes, I am creating a trailer for it. I have decided on who will break up and who will stay together, so that will be a plot twist. 

If you guys think you know which couple is gonna stay together and which couple isn't, then comment because I really want to see who you guys think is gonna stay together. 

I have made up my mind so if you read the book and you don't like the couple that I kept together, then I'm sorry. But I won't change my mind at all.

Okay... so if you guys think you know who it is, then comment down. I will see you guys in the next update...

BYEEEEE!!!!