Chapter 71: Dinner

Eunha Pov:

We are finally home, and it feels so great. Today we are going to go eat dinner. 

It is 2 days after our honeymoon and it feels great. My baby bump was starting to show now. I felt proud of it because it showed that I was going to be a mother, and I felt more than just a small person. But as someone big, someone important. 

Right now we're heading to Baekhyun oppa's fan meeting. He got us free tickets and we are on our way. 

"I can't wait to see Baekhyun oppa again. I've missed him so much." I said to oppa shaking him like crazy. 

"Me too. But don't get too crazy or else you'll scare his fans away." 

I slapped his arm and he chuckled. "I'm sorry for being excited to see my only sibling," I said.  

"Apology accepted," Oppa said. 

I laughed. 

"Hey, we still haven't come up with baby names yet," Oppa said. 

"I know," I said. 

"Why don't we started to think about them right now??" Oppa asked. 

I nodded. "Ok. So let's start off with boy names." 

He got excited when I said that. "Ok. So I was thinking that if it were to be a boy I thought that we could name him Jungkook Jr." 

I rolled my eyes at that. "That's what all dads think whenever they have their first son," I said. 

"Yah!!! It's hard for a man to get a son. So that's why every dad would want to make their son a Jr." 

I then rolled my eyes. "What name were you thinking of??" 

"I always thought of naming my baby boy Daniel. Like the member of Wanna One Kang Daniel... or even after Baekhyun oppa!!" 

He nodded. "That sounds nice, and naming it after hyung would be super cute. Although I think that Jungkook Jr. sounds better." 

I laughed. "Of course you do." 

"Now let's talk about girl names," he said. 

"Yay!!" I said and he laughed. 

"Ok, so I was thinking that Soyeon would be a cute name." 

"That sounds cute. I was thinking more of Taebi." I looked at him. 

"Taebi???" 

"Yeah" 

"Where'd you get that from??" I asked him. 

"I combined SinB's and Tae's name." 

I looked at him. "Awwww... my little Jungkookie loves our best friends so much." 

"Yahhhh!!!" he yelled. 

I laughed and then looked at the road again.