Chapter 41: News

(A/N: Ok I'm pretty sure you are all wondering why they haven't gone to school right? And if not. Go ahead and start reading the story. Well, they haven't gone to school because of everything that has happened with Eunha and SinB so the 5 of them all got to miss school until their lives had calmed down. And they don't have to do any of the work because they are already ahead of everything anyway so what's the point. *throws everything in the air as if it doesn't matter* I also have one more announcement. They started Highschool in 2014. Eunha and SinB and Baekhyun didn't transfer there until 2017, and they will be graduating in 2018. If it confuses you I am sorry. Comment and I will try my BEST to explain it to you. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Saranghae)

Eunha Pov:

We are now in the school garden waiting for school to start. Baekhyun oppa got better now and doesn't care about Taeyeon anymore. BB and I are back to the old way we used to be. We are now waiting for our 3 oppas to get here. 

"Unnie you want to go shopping after school?? Just us two," she asked nervously. 

"Of course. I missed spending time with each other, You've been so busy lately." 

"Hehe" SinB laughed. 

I saw them and pointed to them. "They're here," I said as they get mobbed by girls. 

"Don't they know that they're already taken??" I could see that she was jealous. 

"Come on," I said. We started to walk to the boys. 

"Umm excuse me. I'm trying to get to my boyfriend." SinB said in a rude voice. 

The girl turned around and I was surprised. She was pretty. She looked at us and seemed mad. 

"I'm sorry. Don't mind my friend. She's just having a bad day." I said to her nicely as SinB glared at every girl blocking her way. 

"Oh no, it's ok. But umm who's her boyfriend??" she asked looking confused. 

"Oh, it's him." I pointed at Tae oppa. 

She turned around looking at SinB with a shocked expression. "You're his girlfriend??" she asked. 

SinB nodded still keeping her glare. 

"I'm sorry. Go ahead." She bowed to us. 

SinB continued to walk while I bowed back. 

"Umm are you new here??" I asked her. 

She nodded. "Yes, I am." 

"What's your name??" she then looked at me. 

"My name is Kim Yeri." 

"Nice to meet you Yeri. My name is Jung Eunbi, but you can call me Eunha." I stuck my hand out. 

"Nice to meet you too Eunha." she took my hand and shook it. 

She then looked at the time. "Omo!! I'm going to be late. It was nice meeting you Eunha." 

"It was nice meeting you too Yeri." I smiled to myself.