Chapter 7: WRITE A SONG?!! Pt.2

SINB POV:

PERFORM THIS IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL?!! I CAN'T EVEN PRESENT IN CLASS!! 

Ughh. Ok, might as well get this over with. 

Hmmm, I'll write a song about how hard it is to tell someone you love them. 

I'll call it Rough, and probably make a dance to it. But I'll need Eunha's voice as well. 

"Bunny, can you help me with something??" 

"What is it BB??" 

"Can you sing in my song?? And I will get the rest of the girls as well..." I asked her while doing my aegyo. 

"Aish fine. You want to create dance as well huh??" 

"Mayyybee." 

"But will the girls have time?? Remember they're trying to get into a girl group??" 

"Yes, I do remember. But I'm sure that they will have time." 

"Ok, then I'll help you." 

"Yay!! I'll go ask?" I go by myself to ask because Eunha looked busy with her song.

"Umm, excuse me Mr.Yoongi??" I asked kind of nervous since he looked busy planning the thing. 

"Umm can Eunha and some of our friends perform the song with me??" 

"Hmm sure, as long as you make sure that you sing as well." 

"Thank you so much, and I will sing as well. And can I create a dance for it as well??" 

"Only if you ask Mr. Hoseok for help with the dance. If you do then I'll make sure that you get extra credit for his class." 

"Ok, I'll do that. Thank you Mr. Yoongi." 

"Your welcome SinB. Now go back to writing your song." 

"Yes, Mr. Yoongi," I said and practically ran back to my seat.

I told Eunha and we both squealed and then went back to our work. I  can't wait to call the girls.

I started to write my song. 

"I was wandering because I can't approach you. I look away even though I like you. 

The harder I try to get closer, the farther our hearts drift away.

I linger because I can't see you, we're like parallel lines. 

But we can't be, I know that we'll end up together somehow. 

I'll wait forever for you.

I couldn't tell you, but I loved you. Like a dream come true, like a miracle.

If only I could run through time and grow up. I'd hold your hands in this crazy world.

We keep crossing each other, no matter how we try to come together. 

I haven't been able to tell you I like you.

I see you hesitating. I guess we're still so young.

The little space between us won't fill, we're like parallel lines.

Someday, I'm going to tell you what I couldn't.