Chapter 68: The Test

Eunha Pov:

I looked at the stick and it showed a negative sign...

"BB... we're... we're not pregnant." She then started to shake her head. 

"No. We... We have to be, it's the only thing that can explain everything that is happening to us." 

I started to tear up. This was everything to me. I then started to gag. I opened the toilet and started to vomit in it. 

"Unnie, are you ok??" She asked as she moved my hair out of my face. 

I finished vomiting. "We need to go to the hospital and check this out," I told her. 

She nodded and helped me up. We then snuck out of the house and got in the car. BB was driving since I still feel nauseous. We then got to the hospital. 

"Hi... umm we're here to get a pregnancy check done," BB said. The lady nodded. 

She then gave us a bottle to pee in. "Once you're done with that, go to room 114 and the doctor should be there." 

We nodded and walked over to the bathroom. We got into the stalls and peed in the bottle. Once we finished, we washed our hands and walked over to room 114. 

There we found a woman doctor, so I felt more comfortable. "Hello. How are you guys doing?? Did you guys finish it??" 

We nodded. 

"Ok good." She then called a nurse over to take the bottles to the lab where they will be tested. 

"Now girls. We symptoms do you have??" 

"We both have been feeling morning sick, we have been feeling nauseous, we've been vomiting, eating a lot, craving food," BB said as the doctor wrote everything down. 

"Mmm... these are all the symptoms of pregnancy. Are you sure that you're not pregnant??" 

We both shrugged. "We don't know yet. We both took the test twice and it said it was negative. That's why we came here, without our husbands knowing."

She nodded, but then stopped. "Wait. You girls came here without your husbands knowing." We nodded. 

She then sighed and started talking to herself. Then the nurse came in. 

"The results are ready." She then handed the nurse the results. 

"Thank you. You can leave now." 

The nurse nodded. 

"Ok. So here are your results. I don't know if you want to open them now or later. But you should keep them. To have proof." We nodded. 

"Do you want to open them now??" BB asked. 

I nodded quickly. We then opened them. I looked at the paper and scanned it quickly. 

I saw the part that gave the result: positive. I was filled with happiness. I looked up and saw BB with the same face. 

"WE'RE PREGNANT!!!" We both yelled. 

We were so happy. We thanked the doctor and went home. We then got scolded by our oppas. 

"Yah!! Where were you 2?!!" 

"We're sorry for worrying you... But we have good news" I said. 

SinB nodded. "Really good news. But it's something that we need to talk about in our own pair." 

I nodded. "Yeah. So let's go." I said. Dragging Kookie oppa by the arm to our room. I made him sit down.