Chapter 56: New Job

(No ideas for the chapter's picture... mianhae)

Eunha's Pov:

After finally getting all of the answers that we needed about Kookie's past "love life" we started to walk to the main office where they were going to give us our job applications.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" We said to them.

"What can we help you with??" they asked and Kookie oppa answered for me.

"We are here to apply for teaching jobs."

"Ok. So how many of you are there??"

"Four," I said.

"Mmmm... what would you guys like to teach??"

Tae oppa answered first. "Id like to teach students how to sing."

The lady nodded and put that on his application and handed it to him.

(Btw I don't really know how the whole job thing goes so I'm just making it up as I go)

Then she looked at SinB.

"I'd like to have a dance class and a singing class." The lady smiled and gave her the application.

"What about you??"

Jungkook oppa started to think.

"Hmmm... I'd like to teach singing." The lady nodded and handed him his application.

I then watched all of them filling in their applications.

"What about you miss??"

"I want to teach singing." she nodded and then handed me the application.

Once we all finished filling in our applications... we handed them to her and she looked through them. She nodded as she read all of ours.

"I will take these to the principal to see if you got the job. Meanwhile please make yourself comfortable." we all bowed and went to take our seats.

*1 hour later*

The lady then came out with a bright smile on her face.

"You guys are all hired. When can you start work??"

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Since we're planning weddings... we want to take this time to plan and get everything ready so I think that we'll start in about 5 months..."

She nodded and got excited. "Ok. So we're going to need to get everything ready for your classrooms sooo... let me see what the classrooms are available."

We then went to her desk and we saw what classrooms were available.

"Ok so classrooms G9, G10, G11, and G12 are all available. SinB... since you're teaching a combo class, you need to get classroom G9." SinB nodded.