Chapter 67: SURPRISE!!

~~~ 1 month later ~~~

Eunha Pov:

Kookie oppa and I are now on our flight to Hawaii where we are going to surprise our best friends.

Lately, I've been feeling weird. I've started to crave things, I'm starting to eat a lot. I get nauseous more, and I've gained more weight over the past few weeks. I think I know what it is, but I'm going to wait until I see BB.

Kookie oppa is asleep right now. His head is on my shoulder. I grabbed my phone after I was sure that he was asleep and began to text SinB.

 I grabbed my phone after I was sure that he was asleep and began to text SinB

I sighed and put my phone away and I started to feel sleepy and I put my head on top of his

~~~ 12 hours later ~~~

The plane arrived. We woke up and went to gather our things.

We then walked hand in hand to their hotel location. We got to where their room was at.

We rang the doorbell and got ready to surprise them.

I heard SinB. "I got it."

The door then opened.

"SURPRISE!!!!" We both yelled.

SinB screamed and hugged me tightly. She then hugged Jungkook oppa and dragged us inside.

"Oppa!!! Our best friends are here!!" I then heard V come running.

"GUYS!!!" He tackled the both of us.

BB started laughing. He helped us up and we spent the day catching up.

~~~ The next afternoon ~~~

The boys then started to play Overwatch. BB and I just went to the extra room where Kookie and I are gonna stay in. We sat down on our bed.

"It's so great to see you again unnie!!"

I laughed. "I missed you too. But I have something to ask you..."

"What is it?? Is it about the thing you texted me about??"

I sighed and went to lock the door. "Have you been feeling weird lately??"

She looked at me. "How so??"

My voice started to get shaky due to the anxiety of what I think it is... "Like, eating a lot, craving things, and getting nauseous, vomiting."

She shifted. "You do too..."

I nodded.

"But how long have you had that happen to you??" She asked.

"For weeks," I responded.

"Me too."

I started to think. "Do you think at we're..." she then gasped.

"I don't know. Do you think??"

I started to get up. "There's only one way to find out. But we need to go do a quick stop at a pharmacy."

She nodded and we went outside. "We'll be right back. We just need to get something from the store." SinB said to the oppas.

They nodded and we left. Once we arrived at the pharmacy, we asked where the pregnancy test things were and they told us. We bought 4 of them just to make sure.

We then got home.

"We're back." They nodded.

We went to the bathroom. BB went first.

I then went. I pulled my shorts down and peed on the stick. I set it down on the other side so that I don't get it mixed up with BB's.

We then sat outside of the bathroom in my room and waited for 3 minutes. Once the minutes are over, we went into the bathroom.

"So you want to look at it at the same time or does one of us to first??" SinB asked.

"Let's look at it at the same time."

She nodded and we opened the door. We closed eyes and picked up the sticks. We counted to three. We opened our eyes and we looked at the sticks. I then looked at BB's stick.

"We need to do it again." We then did it again and we waited again.

We checked again. I looked at her. "BB... we're..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of this chapter, after the next chapter, I will officially be back on track. I will try to do the updates for tomorrow because I probably won't have time to be able to update the next 2 chapters.
Byeeeee