Chapter 14: Couples

Friday, July 3

SinB's Pov:

When I walked into Eunha's room, I was surprised. 

I saw her, Jungkook, Baekhyun, and Taehyung oppa there with her. They were all looking at photo albums. She had the one with baby pics of me and her. 

"NO!!!" I yelled as I ran in and snatched the photo album from them. 

"Awww..." they yelled. 

"YAH!! HWANG EUNBI!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!" Eunha yelled as she ran after me. 

"CHARGE!!!" Baekhyun oppa yelled. 

They all ran after me and chased me through the hallways of the house. 

I ran for my life!!

I ran and I was caught by Jungkook in one of the doorways so I ran the other way, there was Eunha and I ran to the next room which was occupied by Baekhyun oppa, and I turned the other way

That was when I was soon lifted in the air and was facing Taehyung's butt. 

"YAH!!! Put me down!!!" I yelled. 

"Not happening. Let's go back to your room Eunha." He said. 

I was dragged to Eunha unnie's room and they walked happily while I was facing a butt. 

I mean not like I mind... it's a luscious bootie anyway...

We got to Unnie's room and he threw me on the bed and took the album. The four of them sat down and continued to look at the photo album. I groaned and Eunha unnie looked at me. 

"Come on BB... let's look at our childhood," she said. 

I smiled and walked over to them and sat down on the floor with them and looked through the album with them.

We then spent time joking around laughing and almost destroying Eunha's room.

~~~

"Okay. It's midnight. We should all go to sleep." Baekyun oppa said and we all agreed. 

"Girls on the bed, us boys on the floor," he said. 

The boys set up their sleeping bags and I got comfortable with Eunha unnie in her bed. We cuddled and quickly fell asleep.