Chapter 54: Yeri

(No picture this time... I don't know what to put in this chapter)

Eunha Pov:

"Since we want to help you... We have decided to become teachers here and help you guys with whatever you need help or need to improve on." SinB said. 

We all nodded. I was actually very excited about this. I can't wait to come back to this school once again. But now we'll be busier. 

We still have some wedding planning to do and plus this new job. Life is going to get crazy!!! 

"When will you guys start teaching?!!!" someone in the crowd yelled. 

I smiled when I found the boy who yelled it. He then blushed a little. I giggled. I then turned towards Kookie oppa and saw him glaring at the boy. I laughed and went to his side. I gave him a tight squeeze. 

"Hey!!! Don't get mad..." 

"How can I not get mad when my future wife is making a guy that is not me blush??" I gawked. 

I laughed and shook my head. 

We heard the crowd cheering. I looked at the time and saw that it was time for us to go to the office so that we can apply for the job. I poked kookie oppa's side. 

"Oppa... Its time for us to go to the office..." he nodded and went to tell the others. 

I faced the crowd and put my microphone up towards my mouth. 

"Mianhae... but we have to go now. Our job is waiting." I said as I waved to them. 

Many of them were sad about it and others were happy that we are going to start working. I then went backstage only to be engulfed in a huge hug by Kookie oppa. I then saw that he was mad. 

"What's the matter oppa??" 

"I saw my future wife making a lot of boys blush," he said. 

I laughed. "Oppa... I only looked at them." he then looked at me. 

"EXACTLY!!! Your beautiful eyes are only for me." he then pointed his finger at himself. 

I looked at him seriously. He then looked at me and smiled. I then smiled and put my hands on his cheeks. 

"Now... what did you say I was to you??" 

He then smiled his bunny smile...

(You guys choose which gif you would want Jungkook's smile to look like)